FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By stonemonkey
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/ ... 13811.html

Q: In terms of your comeback are you going to have another season in Formula One?
KR: You never know. There are a lot of nice things to do other than Formula One. Right now we have options and we’ll see what happens.

Q: (Peter Windsor - F1 Racing) Kimi, you mentioned that there are plenty of nice things to do beyond Formula One if you weren't racing next year. If we exclude trucks and rallying, I just wonder if you could give us some examples of nice things you could be doing?
KR: I always said that I'm not desperate for Formula One and when I feel like doing something else I will. Now I'm enjoying it, I'm in a good team with nice people to work with. We'll see what happens. There is a lot of different racing and doing just normal things in your life outside of Formula One. I will wait and see.

Typical Kimi.
By LewEngBridewell
I hope he stays for a few more years yet.
By f1ea
I'd like Kimi back at Ferrari.

People assume something went terribly wrong when he was sat out. But i think it could have been some thing much more complex. Such as getting rid of Massa while injured could have gotten Ferrari a hell of a lawsuit..... Who knows.

Want him back at Ferrari; and this is a good thread to add to my stats hehe
By The Ram
Kimi's speed is overrated! Fastest man in F1 my butt!
Kimi you have let me down! I still respect you though I really wanted you to keep the championship interesting... I hope you still can.
By Hammer278
Kimi you have let me down! I still respect you though I really wanted you to keep the championship interesting... I hope you still can.

Kimi has lost his 1 lap speed it seems. He was absolutely magic when he was in McLaren, but it seems now he banks on race pace and experience which is still holding him in good stead. He could still end up in the Top 5 tomorrow...I think/hope he has an outside chance to beat Alonso tomorrow.
By f1ea

Nobody says Kimi is the best f1 driver, beside your talking behind. 3rd best more or less...

It goes Alonso, Vettel, Kimi, then Lewis.
By scotty
Raikkonen never was a one lap specilalist in my humble opinion. But when it comes to just nailing out lap after lap in races, he's as good as anyone... :)
By Hammer278

Nobody says Kimi is the best f1 driver, beside your talking behind. 3rd best more or less...

No, it goes Lewis, Kimi, Vettel, Alonso's grandmother, his pet fish, then Alonso. Live with it.
By andrew

It's more like Vettel, Alonso, Raikkonen then some other randoms. :hehe:

Raikkonen never was a one lap specilalist in my humble opinion. But when it comes to just nailing out lap after lap in races, he's as good as anyone... :)

Have to agree with that. :yes:
By What's Burning?
For quite a few people, It goes, anyone, as long as it's not Lewis. :hehe:
By Hammer278

Which is another reason why Lewis is so awesome...he simply burns some people up, and I LOVE it when he bangs out these laps and wins races. Hope for more glory tomorrow. 8-)
By andrew

The driver name is interchangable depending on who you support of course.
By vaptin
Alonso usually comes top of the polls from current f1 drivers, team bosses, and journalists.

See our F1 related articles too!