FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
I cant see there being any full races available to stream online from last season, FOM are pretty hot on removing illegal copies of races on social streaming sites, you can try hitting up a few bittorrent websites and searching for races, but I can't tell you which ones as (1) I have never searched for previous F1 seasons and (2) It's illegal and against forum rules. Good Luck!
I cant see there being any full races available to stream online from last season, FOM are pretty hot on removing illegal copies of races on social streaming sites, you can try hitting up a few bittorrent websites and searching for races, but I can't tell you which ones as (1) I have never searched for previous F1 seasons and (2) It's illegal and against forum rules. Good Luck!

Thanks, I don't mind paying for them but I can't find anywhere that sells DVDs of the season :(
Just as an additional - downloading a copy of the race itself isn't illegal as such if it's from a source within the EU and was broadcast within the EU. A live sporting event cannot be copyrighted. The only illegal part is if the race contains graphics, commentary, or extra sequences included by either FOM or the individual contracted broadcaster. If somebody had a copy of the race and 'cleaned' it up removing these things to leave literally the video of the race - it is not breaking any law whatsoever for that to be distributed, downloaded, hosted or whatever. The EU Court of Justice made a ruling last year to this effect. Wouldn't prevent FOM trying to take action of course, but the law would not support them even if the individual hoster did get scared and remove the content.

See our F1 related articles too!