FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
The AT&T Williams F1 Team have kindly donated two tickets for their Canadian Grand prix Race Day, to raise money for the cerebral palsy charity Scope. This exclusive event is to be held at their Oxfordshire headquarters on 10 June 2007 and will allow the winners a chance to experience top class hospitality and gain a rare insight into the race direct from the team.

The tickets are currently being auctioned on eBay, so please take a look (link in my sig). I would love for the tickets to go to some of the true F1 fans and not just some bidder who fancies a day out. All the money raised will be going to Scope so you would be making a huge difference if you place a bid.

Equally it would be wonderful if anyone might consider promoting the auction through other means, whether adding the link to their sig or just mentioning it to friends who have a motorsport interest. I am sure if the high bidder found the auction through you, I could probably manage to get a signed cap or something sent your way :D

I'll also be auctioning a race shirt signed by Nico, Alex, Narain and Kazuki in the next couple of days (again all for charity) so keep an eye on the Items For Sale section of the forum.

Thanks again and happy bidding!
Jack
By Marco
Is this for tickets to the race or to the factory to watch the race?
By jackt
Hi Marco,
These are tickets to watch the race at the Williams headquarters, rather than in Canada. Please have a look at the auction if you haven't already, as it is so much better than just watching the race!

Regards,
Jack

See our F1 related articles too!