FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
It's true but would you consider yourself rich if you earnt £88K?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
The poll is a few years off which you'd probably have to account for slightly. The point is that it's all relative to where you are financially as to what your response will be. To an 18 year old kid that amount sounds like a fortune. To a middle aged professional that amount is enough to live, pay your bills, maybe go on a vacation once a year but it's far from rich.

As Chris Rocks says, there's a difference between rich and wealthy.

[youtube]WWERzwbobOk[/youtube]

I guess the moral of the story is, if you want to be towards the top of that list, study hard boys and girls.
If you're earning 150k and have a house and car fully paid off, I'd say you're pretty comfortable.

Just a question to you guys living in the UK and US.....if you were a fresh grad right now, and trying to live within your means (rent/food/some partying during the weekends) how much would you want/need a month? This gives a good gauge of what sort of purchasing power you actually have in each country. For example in Msia when I was a fresh grad all those years back (hehehe), I was living on less than rm2000 (that's a measly USD600 or so).

DAMN I love my post count right now I'm not gonna post again for a while! Do rejoice!
It varies wildly in the UK. For what I pay rent for my 2 bed flat here would rent a 4 bed house in some parts.

Ok let's put it another way. When I was unemployed for a bit last year all my benefits came to £1600 a month.

Sent using NCC-1701
It varies wildly in the UK. For what I pay rent for my 2 bed flat here would rent a 4 bed house in some parts.

Ok let's put it another way. When I was unemployed for a bit last year all my benefits came to £1600 a month.

Sent using NCC-1701

You could get a lot of joy for £1600 where I live :hehe:

Sent using NCC-1701

What's the going rate?

Sent using NCC-1701

What's the going rate?

About a main course at Ristorante Montana Fiorano :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!