7.Rosberg
8.Barichello
9.Di Resta
10.Kobayashi
By LewEngBridewell
Well it's started now!!!!!

Although, as per, I will wait till after qualifying to post mine. :yes:
By smokin
No beating SV now, either of them. SV will choose SV for first and those 25 points will, barring a miracle, seal first place for SV.

If you see what I mean...
By SennaVille
I can't believe we're on the last GP!! Waaahhhhh! I really could cry < don't laugh at me!

edit. will still laugh in annoying manner when winning pool
By SennaVille
No beating SV now, either of them. SV will choose SV for first and those 25 points will, barring a miracle, seal first place for SV.

Very true, but here's a senna video to make you feel better http://vimeo.com/10040332
By smokin
Make with the guesses people. :whip::D

Après vous, Monsieur.
By andrew

Après vous, Monsieur.

Nah, I need to see which way the wind's blowing first. I'm determined to get a good haul of points.
By LewEngBridewell

Après vous, Monsieur.

Nah, I need to see which way the wind's blowing first. I'm determined to get a good haul of points.

He actually means this folks. For Abu Dhabi, he copied all mine exactly apart from the podium, which he swapped around to favour Seb... something which backfired massively :P
By smokin
All or nothing.

1. Vettel
2. Button
3. Hamilton
4. Webber
5. Alonso
6. Rosberg
7. Massa
8. Senna
9. Sutil
10. di Resta

Good luck to all!
By andrew

Après vous, Monsieur.

He actually means this folks. For Abu Dhabi, he copied all mine exactly apart from the podium, which he swapped around to favour Seb... something which backfired massively :P

I resent this claim and challenge you to prove it! Pure coincidence and it's not the first time that picks have been similar. :irked:
By What's Burning?

I think a 45 point lead isn't that miraculous. :P

She's scared, and knows her position is vulnerable, so here we are a handful of hours before the big race, and still not picks from SV. All she really has to do wait for me to post my choices and copy them. That *would* seal the deal but it would be so unsportsmanlike. Oh well, there would be so much to talk about in the off season.

See our F1 related articles too!