0%
Bahrain Grand Prix
8%
Nick Heidfeld
No votes
0%
Jenson Button pitting in the Red Bull garage at Shanghai
6%
In this poll, you get to vote which driver, team or other balls-up let you down most this season. Was it the disastrous events surrounding Bahrain? Was it Williams, plummeting ever further down the order? Maybe it was Felipe Massa, Mark Webber or Lewis Hamilton - all of whom were overshadowed by their teammates? Or was it Robert Kubica, who's rallying adventuring meant he didn't even get to participate at all during the season?

VOTE!
* Williams
* Mark Webber
* Felipe Massa
* Lewis Hamilton
* Bahrain

Have all been massive disappointments this season...

* HRT
* Virgin
* Nick Heidfeld

Have done as expected to be honest!

* Jenson Button stopping in the Red Bull pit box was a silly mistake!

But overall I vote for Williams, worst season ever for Sir Frank Williams... hoping for much better next season!

And I don't understand why Robert Kubica is in there at all, if anything it's the team's fault to for allowing him to go rallying while under contract.
And I don't understand why Robert Kubica is in there at all, if anything it's the team's fault to for allowing him to go rallying while under contract.

But to have him absent from the grid is a disappointment all the same. One of the biggest disappointments of the season for me.
By scotty
Virgin. They shouldn't be getting beaten on occassion by HRT, who themselves imo, have done a relatively (!) ok job given that they have NO money.
The handling of the Bahrain GP saga was probably the biggest for me.

I don't really understand why you put Heidfeld on there, considering Petrov has had six more races and only scored two more points. :P
By andrew
How about Renault with their trick exhaust that hasn't delivered the performance advantage that it should have? That has to be on the list above instead of Kubica.
By bud
I voted for Mark Webber. The Pirelli excuse this far into the season is ridiculous.

Ok he just forgot how to drive hey? :banghead: Vettel fans... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't really call a guy who has won two races a failure, overall Felipe has been the biggest failure when you look at average Qualifying and average finish positions.
By andrew
Tp be fair to Massa, every time he's been ahead of Alonso Ferrari have screwed his race and told him to jump out the way and landing him with a bum strategy. If Ferrari do drop him early they will be doing him a huge favour!
I voted for Mark Webber. The Pirelli excuse this far into the season is ridiculous.

I wouldn't really call a guy who has won two races a failure, overall Felipe has been the biggest failure when you look at average Qualifying and average finish positions.

As Vettel has had such a command of this season, and I am sure that the car is by the best of the field, Webber should have secured the second place by now!
By bud

As Vettel has had such a command of this season, and I am sure that the car is by the best of the field, Webber should have secured the second place by now!

You're right, the guy that nearly won the title last year just lost all his talents in less than a year. That's plausible.
By scotty
Webber generally can't get the tyres to work over one lap as well as Vettel, and yet is always wearing them out too quickly... his own fault if he can't fix that issue tbh. It's crazy cause he was so brilliant in the grooved tyre era. Maybe next season it'll be better for him, i reckon Pirelli might start being more conservative with their compound selections.

See our F1 related articles too!