FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By What's Burning?
Nice therapy... :wink:

Actually, that's a good way to put it Vlad. :yes:
By What's Burning?
I'll see yours and raise you. Magnus Walker, pretty cool guy on another forum, he's actually a Brit, so what's not to like right? :hehe:
Anyway, his stable is impressive, this is a preview of a film that was just released and I'm going to make sure to catch it.
[youtube]q0lPa_9it2c[/youtube]
By LRW
I'll see yours and raise you. Magnus Walker, pretty cool guy on another forum, he's actually a Brit, so what's not to like right? :hehe:
Anyway, his stable is impressive, this is a preview of a film that was just released and I'm going to make sure to catch it.
[youtube]q0lPa_9it2c[/youtube]

All I know is, I want his beard.
By What's Burning?
I'm trying to get a high resolution picture of this... was apparently taken at the Rennsport Reunion at Laguna Seca last year. It's a gorgeous shot.
By What's Burning?
Porsche's new 991 based GT3 says... au revoir manual transmission. Bonjour Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) dual clutch automatic.
Porsche GT3
By What's Burning?
[youtube]MFhlkGKA7YU[/youtube]

Well I said I'd do it... and I did. I won my division today in the last Central PA Porsche Club autocross of the year. That's the good news. The bad news is that I was the only one competing in that division. My time wasn't bad though, but it was cold and I had to let about 4 lbs of pressure out of the tires to be able to get grip. :blush:

hmmm maybe I should tweet Jens.

By What's Burning?
The Honda S2000 is one fast little car. When extremely tuned up, they're often put up the fastest time of the day.
By What's Burning?
beautiful in its simplicity. this little gem is owned by the head of design at Bugatti.
[youtube]eAY5fRglsb4[/youtube]
By scotty
Stop pissing around with your 911's and go down to Miami and get this:

http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listing/3 ... ivery.html

edit - i just see that by bizarre coincidence, i use the same wording for the same thing as i did in a post further up...
By What's Burning?
You know I can't do that... where would the wife sit??? :hehe:

I'm serious, even if I had it, I would never spend gobs of money on a car... but that Singer, that car... that car is art, and it would be the only exception.
By AKR
According to the Urban Dictionary:

Porsche

German for Peni$ Extension
When Johnny reached the humble age of 45, he looked down and thought 'I know what'll make it look bigger....a Porsche!'

Well at least that notion can never apply to female Porsche drivers. ;-)

See our F1 related articles too!