FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By SennaVille
All participants must take required zumba classes to perform elaborate Bollywood type dance on completion of race.

:wavey:
By andrew
Wakey wakey you 2, keep up! Here's the standings after the Korean GP, not the Japanese:

1. SennaVille = 419 +/-0
2. What's Burning? = 372 +/-0
3. smokin = 336 +/-0
4. vlad = 284 +/-0
5. LewEngBridewell = 233 +/-0
6. f1ea = 182 +/-0
7. andrew = 149 +1
8. cap-dude = 149 -1
9. killem2 = 79 +/-0
10. Coronis = 54 +/-0
11. FRAFPDD = 36 +/-0
12. Nomad = 36 +/-0
13. acosmichippo = 29 +/-0
14. McLaren = 8 +/-0

Less on-line flirting and more attention to detail. I wouldn't mind, but you're depriving me of another chance to boast my 1st win and SV getting nuffin'. :hehe:
I was involved in a first corner pile-up with McLaren and vlad at Korea. Disastrous result, and zero points for all concerned.

This time, only a win will do. :twisted:
And guess who had a spotless race and won. What's that guys name again....... :scratchchin:

Well that must be andrew! After a few underwhelming performances, he finally took the bull by the horns and raced to a strong win. Finally the result that he and his fans were hoping for.

The big question... will this form continue? Or is it just a flash in the pan? We'll have to see....

:wink:
By SennaVille
I think we should all have a curry cook off. No real rules, we all just must be sitting (crossed-legs in front of telly) eating hot curry when the lights go out.

Then, whoever wins, we have to do a Bollywood type dance in celebration. The loser of the pool has to post his/her dance.

I think I'm getting a tad carried away... :bellydance:
By SennaVille
And guess who had a spotless race and won. What's that guys name again....... :scratchchin:

Well that must be andrew! After a few underwhelming performances, he finally took the bull by the horns and raced to a strong win. Finally the result that he and his fans were hoping for.

The big question... will this form continue? Or is it just a flash in the pan? We'll have to see....

:wink:

LewEngblah was on top form, but slid back in the ratings slightly. Andrew had a brief surge, but it was not to be. Next! Sennaville roars ahead to an invincible lead. An incredulous What's Burning was quoted as saying "I never even saw it coming!"

All forumites involved rejoiced and bowed down to the great queen of the F1 pool. They wanted to congratulate her using her full username, but she very kindly said they could just refer to her simply as ...SV.

*Queenly wave*
All forumites involved rejoiced and bowed down to the great queen of the F1 pool. They wanted to congratulate her using her full username, but she very kindly said they could just refer to her simply as ...SV.

I, on the other hand, wasn't to pleased about being referred to as "LewEngblah". Such an unglamorous way of putting it SV! Certainly not a name worthy of Bollywood anyhow.... :wink:
They wanted to congratulate her using her full username, but she very kindly said they could just refer to her simply as ...SV.

I may indulge your fantasy if it come to fruition... but how do you pronounce SV? Zvha or Zvhi, just want to practice so I get it right.
By SennaVille

I, on the other hand, wasn't to pleased about being referred to as "LewEngblah". Such an unglamorous way of putting it SV! Certainly not a name worthy of Bollywood anyhow.... :wink:

Too pleased, not to. I'm so sorry, I really can't help myself *cringe* I'm a grammar nazi. Sorry Lewenblah :hehe:
By SennaVille
They wanted to congratulate her using her full username, but she very kindly said they could just refer to her simply as ...SV.

I may indulge your fantasy if it come to fruition... but how do you pronounce SV? Zvha or Zvhi, just want to practice so I get it right.

You don't need to worry about any of this, dear. You can just wave with the crowds, hoping to get my attention :wavey:
By smokin

Too pleased, not to. I'm so sorry, I really can't help myself *cringe* I'm a grammar nazi. Sorry Lewenblah :hehe:

This from Madam Sumarai herself...
By andrew
This is all well and good but you're missing the most important thing from the Korean GP pool. I won and SV scored nothing. :D

See our F1 related articles too!