FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)

Who's the most attractive F1 driver?

Sebastian Vettel
16%
Lewis Hamilton
16%
Jenson Button
19%
Bruno Senna
10%
Nico Rosberg
16%
Jaime Alguersuari
10%
Sergio Perez
3%
Jerôme D'Ambrosio
No votes
0%
Jules Bianchi
No votes
0%
Other
10%
"Alternative lifestyle"???? :vomit:

Sounds like how an old, right-wing person, steeped in "convention" would describe anything that is not in line with traditional, out-dated, conservative views.

A bit harsh :D

More so than usual, perhaps, yes. Sorry, I've just watched a sad film, and am in an emotional state!!!!!!! I should go to bed before I start upsetting people. :wink::wink:

Sounds like how an old, right-wing person, steeped in "convention" would describe anything that is not in line with traditional, out-dated, conservative views.

More so than usual, perhaps, yes. Sorry, I've just watched a sad film, and am in an emotional state!!!!!!! I should go to bed before I start upsetting people. :wink::wink:

:headpat:

Keep yer wig on chief.

Never had you down as one of the more sensitive forum members. :rolleyes:

Keep yer wig on chief.

Sorry mate. As I said to DD, I was very much on edge at the time. I'm back to normal now. :thumbup:

Keep yer wig on chief.

Sorry mate. As I said to DD, I was very much on edge at the time. I'm back to normal now. :thumbup:

:rofl:

Keep yer wig on chief.

Define 'normal' - especially in YOUR case :P

Keep yer wig on chief.

Erm............. :blush:

Keep yer wig on chief.

Erm............. :blush:

Exactly. :hehe:

What film was it?

"Alternative lifestyle" the term annoys me, it is like when someone says "Life Partner" I instantly think they are in a same umpalumpa relationship but don't want to make it public.

Keep yer wig on chief.

Next time I might not be so understanding. :whip:

I've told you about watching Die Hard before. You know it leaves you emotional old fruit. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!