FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By SennaVille
Sorry Joey... it's closed. The only position left is Grid-Boy for SennaVille's team, you make sure you hold that umbrella over her head, she gets very cranky otherwise.

WB was my favourite umbrella boy until he "accidently" spiked a spoke into my supersofts *sniff*.
By SennaVille
1. VET
2. WEB
3. HAM
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. MAS
7. ROS
8. diR
9. MSC
10. KRASHY KOB

Lewey is my driver. The horrible thing about this game is that if Lewey gets into P2, I'll be alternately cheering him on, and hoping he drops a place at the same time....aaarrghh! :banghead:
By FRAFPDD
Hamilton
Button
Vettel
Webber
Alonso
Rosberg
Massa
Scumacher
Di Resta
Kobayashi.
By smokin
1. VET
2. WEB
3. HAM
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. MAS
7. ROS
8. diR
9. MSC
10. KRASHY KOB

Lewey is my driver. The horrible thing about this game is that if Lewey gets into P2, I'll be alternately cheering him on, and hoping he drops a place at the same time....aaarrghh! :banghead:

Horrible? It's your game AND you're winning. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
By andrew

What about Huey and Dewey?
By SennaVille
1. VET
2. WEB
3. HAM
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. MAS
7. ROS
8. diR
9. MSC
10. KRASHY KOB

Horrible? It's your game AND you're winning. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

It's lonely here at the top, you will NEVER understand until you too are the queen bee. The pressure? I don't know how I do it *wiping lots of sweat off brow*
1. VET
2. WEB
3. HAM
4. ALO
5. BUT
6. MAS
7. ROS
8. diR
9. MSC
10. KRASHY KOB

It's lonely here at the top, you will NEVER understand until you too are the queen bee. The pressure? I don't know how I do it *wiping lots of sweat off brow*

I feel like one of the many cast aside drones.
1. Sebastian Vettel
2. Jenson Button
3. Lewis Hamilton
4. Fernando Alonso
5. Mark Webber
6. Michael Schumacher
7. Nico Rosberg
8. Felipe Massa
9. Paul Di Resta
10. Vitaly Petrov
WOW!! That's a 92 pointer for me if my counting is correct. Well chuffed at that. :D

I think I've done rather well too. I'll reckon up this week's scores and you can reckon up how that affects the standings as a whole, like we did after Monza? What do you say?
By andrew
WOW!! That's a 92 pointer for me if my counting is correct. Well chuffed at that. :D

I think I've done rather well too. I'll reckon up this week's scores and you can reckon up how that affects the standings as a whole, like we did after Monza? What do you say?

Go for it Lew.
This week's scores:

What's Burning? ==== 31
smokin ========== 43
vlad =========== 40
SennaVille ======= 43
FRAFPDD ======= 18
andrew ========= 31
LewEngBridewell === 56

Right everyone, please check these scores thoroughly because I had 1 eye on the TV (BBC red button forum).

Let me know if I've made mistakes, I could well have done so.
By SennaVille
This week's scores:

What's Burning? ==== 31
smokin ========== 43
vlad =========== 40
SennaVille ======= 43
FRAFPDD ======= 18
andrew ========= 31
LewEngBridewell === 56

Right everyone, please check these scores thoroughly because I had 1 eye on the TV (BBC red button forum).

Let me know if I've made mistakes, I could well have done so.

Mine are right!

Thanks and congrats to Lew :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!