FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By manmonkee
Well Monaco's gonna be interesting, Coulthard and Webber, both go well at the Principality, one's a good Qualifier, ones a good racer, Who will triumph??. Could be Webber, he always qualifies well and at Monaco he seems to be able to actually race, I hope Coulthard wins though, I prefer a racer and Coulthard got the Bit between his teeth at the moment.
By 7UpJordan
I'd prefer Coulthard to triumph especially at the stage his career is currently at, Webber still gasses on too much and I'm not forgiving him for his anti-Williams crap.
By Marco
I haven't seen much of Webber this season, I think DC will do the business again in Monaco. Maybe a sixth place, something like that, especially without an Arrows to get stuck behind!!! :D
By 7UpJordan
I haven't seen much of Webber this season, I think DC will do the business again in Monaco. Maybe a sixth place, something like that, especially without an Arrows to get stuck behind!!! :D

That was actually quite funny when he spent nearly the whole of the 2001 Monaco GP stuck behind Enrique Bernoldi's Arrows. Orange didn't half get some coverage from that! :lol:
By deMuRe

That was actually quite funny when he spent nearly the whole of the 2001 Monaco GP stuck behind Enrique Bernoldi's Arrows. Orange didn't half get some coverage from that! :lol:

What made me laugh was Brundle's comments when Bernoldi wouldn't let him pass, "Just have him off David..."

:wink:
By welshie
Ya think DC will be wearing a spiderman outfit this year? :P
By Boxofwonders
Webber, he can race if his car's not s***.
By bud
haha spiderman
By manmonkee
Maybe Coulthard can catch the other cars in a huge web??, no but seriously folks, It'll be touch and go, In a straight race I'd have to put my money on David, he IS just faster in the races but Monaco’s all about Qualifying, Passing being a definite no no.
By bud
out of the two i rate DC more. i think he will finish ahead of Webber
By Alien_SAP_Fiend
Has Webber finished a race yet? I know DC's finished once (or twice?).

Webber has worse luck than Kimi!!!
By diesel
whos that with Al in your pic Alien?

Oh and Dc is better than MW overall
By manmonkee
That’s just a grid girl and they can be just about anybody, I worked on an F1 game years ago and we had lots of Arrows Grid girls Pics in the game, They were Brazilian and absolutely lovely, we had to take them out cos we learned they were just a bunch of AHEM cough, Ladies of the night ( Know what I mean mate), the arrows team had just picked them up in the street and put them in sexy outfits.

( This is all hearsay and rumour, and is not meant to refer to any specific people  )
By welshie
whos that with Al in your pic Alien?

That’s just a grid girl and they can be just about anybody

Thats no pit-gilrl! Thats Michelle Marsh!! She's a very very famous glamour model in the UK. I've also had the pleasure of meeting her . . . . mmmmmmmm she's lovely :oops:8)
By welshie
Oh and if you'd like to know why she and her partner in crime (Lucy Pinder) are so famous, then click here!!

http://www.myimagehub.com/files/3660/Mi ... iend10.jpg

See our F1 related articles too!