FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By bud
Funny that when Schumi was around Massa did very well under pressure and controlled the race. I bet if Schumi was in the pits during Sepang Massa wouldnt have run off the track like that. I wonder if Schumi's powers are contageous like that. I have a signed hat, when I wear it I do feel faster...hmmm.

does your girl tell you to wear the hat in bed?
By bmwpower
maybe hire the helpful Toyota mechanic who brought the nut back to them?

LOL :D you made my day. Its funny watching all the BMW mechanics staring at the Toyota Mechanic in confusing. I think he was shouting through his mask "I got Heidfield's nut!!" or maybe "Luke, I am your father"

VCR DOESNT EVEN RECORD THE BLOODY RACE!!!!!!!!!!

You watched the most techno sophisticated cars on the planet and you are still using an 80"s plateform to record it?? :D time for tivo or a dvr bro.
By bud

You watched the most techno sophisticated cars on the planet and you are still using an 80"s plateform to record it?? :D time for tivo or a dvr bro.

he might not be able to afford such technologically advanced machinery
By vegas
Funny that when Schumi was around Massa did very well under pressure and controlled the race. I bet if Schumi was in the pits during Sepang Massa wouldnt have run off the track like that. I wonder if Schumi's powers are contageous like that. I have a signed hat, when I wear it I do feel faster...hmmm.

does your girl tell you to wear the hat in bed?

Hadn't even thought using there. Hmm...might end up pulling a Schumi and parking in the non parking zone. I could always blame it on the hat :D
By 7UpJordan

My VCR was made in 1998, but even so that's nearly 10 years! Looks like I better get dvr or upgrade to Sky+
By madbrad
I have a DVD recorder but my Sattelite receiver has a hard drive and that's what I use to record programs. Its just so intuitive it's the easiest way to do it.
By welshie
Yeah my freeview box has a hard drive, easy and cheep as chip.

See our F1 related articles too!