FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Jabberwocky
I only use my kindle app on my phone. Much easier that carrying a book around all the time

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By LewEngBridewell
I only use my kindle app on my phone. Much easier that carrying a book around all the time

Ah... I'm still very much a book person... :)
By sagi58
Because I read allllllll day long, my eyes are tired by the time I can actually sit down and read something I want to read!!

You're all making me very envious!! :yes:
By Jabberwocky

Ah... I'm still very much a book person... :)

Fair one. Tbh I probably would not read as much if it was not for the practicality of kindle app. My phone goes everywhere with me, so whatever I am reading is always at hand.

By What's Burning?
I want to pick up some fresh reading material, anyone read and can give an opinion on Salvatore's Dark Elf trilogy?
By Jabberwocky
Do you read sci fi?

By What's Burning?
Do you read sci fi?

The last one was Stranger in a Strange Land. So, no, not that often. I tend to consume my sci-fi visually.
By Jabberwocky
Shame as I would highly recommend the Micheal R Hicks Empress series. He normally has a taster book for free on amazon

By What's Burning?
Shame as I would highly recommend the Micheal R Hicks Empress series. He normally has a taster book for free on amazon

Doesn't mean I won't do a taste test. :wink: I'll poke around.
By Jabberwocky
As the kindle app does not let you share a book

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By darwin dali
Do you read sci fi?

The last one was Stranger in a Strange Land. So, no, not that often. I tend to consume my sci-fi visually.

Yeah, beats Braille by a country mile 8-):twisted:
By operaman
Because I read allllllll day long, my eyes are tired by the time I can actually sit down and read something I want to read!!

I know what you mean. When I was teaching, reading the professional stuff and the kid's work took up most of my free time. Since I retired, I've averaged 2-3 novels per week. It is wonderful. :coffee:
By operaman
Do you read sci fi?

In my opinion, one of the best. :clap:
By LewEngBridewell

I know what you mean. When I was teaching, reading the professional stuff and the kid's work took up most of my free time. Since I retired, I've averaged 2-3 novels per week. It is wonderful. :coffee:

Nice! :thumbup::thumbup:
By sagi58

Tried that in the summer; but, there's just so much "catching up" to do, it hasn't worked out for me!! :cryfloods: Yet!!

See our F1 related articles too!