FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By Deadaim
Hey everybody,
Just to let all of you know, Pirelli came out with an awesome game for this Formula 1 season called Pirelli GP Challenge.
Basically, all you have to do is subscribe on their website for free : http://www.pirelligpchallenge.com/en. You can also like it on Facebook
The game is completely free, and you can win gifts such as ipods, exotic car driving sessions, gloves, tire sets, 3D Cameras and many other goodies !
As you all know the next GP will be in Belgium, in a little over two weeks, so get started and forecast who will be on the Podium !
Keep me posted on what you think of the game and what could be improved.
Best of luck to all, have fun, and may the best F1 forecaster win ! 3,2,1 Go :) !
Thanks for putting it into perspective. It reminded me that I had experienced that kind of acceleration in the Storm Runner.

Storm Runner is a steel launched roller coaster at Hersheypark. It was constructed in 2004 and was the third Intamin Accelerator Coaster. It reaches a height of 150 ft (46 m) and catapults riders from 0 to 72 mph (116 km/h) in 2 seconds.
By Deadaim
https://www.facebook.com/PirelliGPChall ... PChallenge

Like the facebook page and post a message to Eddy Jordan ! You might win one of the signed t-shirts !

Here is a message from the creator of the challenge :

"Twenty years ago I was in Spa with Eddy Jordan when he decided to run M. Schumacher.

I thought the PirelliGPChallenge players would love to get a souvenir of the man who gave Schumacher his F1 chance.

During our trip to Spa Eddy will visit the winners of the PGPChallenge and sign 20 PGPC T-Shirts

To win one, post a message to Eddy on the PGPC wall and Eddy will pick the 20 most original posts!

If you are a future Schumi post a message to Eddy!

JPLibert, creator of the Pirelli GP Challenge"
A chance to speak to Eddie Jordan? Andrew, your time has come at last! :clap:

I can hardly wait. I'll wear my work boots! :twisted:

Make sure you have a nice-sized humble pie. Conversing with you will make him very hungry. And you don't want him to get restless now...
By andrew

Make sure you have a nice-sized humble pie. Conversing with you will make him very hungry. And you don't want him to get restless now...

I think he ate some humble pie at the last race when he somewhat changed his opinion on Vettel and said something complimentary about him! He'll probably be back to trolling live on BBC 1 in Spa. :laugh: Coulthard does a good enough job of proving the idiot wrong and making him squirm though.

I think he ate some humble pie at the last race when he somewhat changed his opinion on Vettel and said something complimentary about him! He'll probably be back to trolling live on BBC 1 in Spa. :laugh: Coulthard does a good enough job of proving the idiot wrong and making him squirm though.

:hehe: I think the chemistry between Jake, Eddie and David is brilliant. :)

See our F1 related articles too!