FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By stonemonkey
Not that im complaining but just turned on tele and quali is on sky 1, why's that? And is the race on too?
By racechick
Yeah it's a sky race this weekend. I guess BBC will get the last one .
By stonemonkey
The quali was on sky1 as well as skyF1, I get sky1 on virgin but to get skyF1 i have to go through sky go on the laptop which isnt always great quality. Unfortunately though the race wont be shown on sky1
By racechick
Oh I see.
Yes I have to watch the sky races on sky go on my iPad :yikes: not the best but better than nothing and better than waiting for BBC highlights....I usually end up watching those as well. Today I may go round to Nikki's house That's where I get my sky go from.
By Jabberwocky
You can get sky F1 on Virgin if you pay for the sky sports subscription
By stonemonkey
I dont have much interest in any other sports so that would be wasted on me, I was just wondering why the quali was on sky1 (the channel thats usually The Simpsons and stuff) this weekend and if the race was going to be on it too, which it turns out it's not :(
By racechick
Same Stonemonkey, regarding pay stations. I only watch F1, motoGP, super bikes and BTCC. They aren't all on sky and I'm not prepared to pay premium rates for football that I won't watch. So I'm happy with the iPad if I have to and tele for the rest. I'd maybe pay one offs for particular races.
By Jabberwocky
I only watch the F1 on it. (I cancel the sports over the winter)
By sagi58
... (I cancel the sports over the winter)

Do they charge you an administration fee each time to you re-order?
By sagi58
Lucky you! There are admin fees for everything that I've ever tried to re-sign to!
By darwin dali
Lucky you! There are admin fees for everything that I've ever tried to re-sign to!

That's Canada for you :yes:
By sagi58

That's Canada for you :yes:

Don't forget the GST on that, too!! :banghead:
By racechick
Not that im complaining but just turned on tele and quali is on sky 1, why's that? And is the race on too?

:doh: I'm being dumb. I watched quali on sky go. Should have said that at the outset. So that's a weird one Stonemonkey! ( my sky go is only sky HD not the full sky package)
By stonemonkey

:doh: I'm being dumb. I watched quali on sky go. Should have said that at the outset. So that's a weird one Stonemonkey! ( my sky go is only sky HD not the full sky package)

Yep, sky were showing quali on 2 channels, sky1 and skyF1, i was asking about that.

See our F1 related articles too!