FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By geetface9
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay the guys on sky are wearing black and grey this weekend :D brundle still irritates me though...there's just something about him that I don't like :irked:
By andrew
What's so exciting about black and gray?

Brundle is a self satisfied, pompus, arrogant has-been/never-was. I'm so glad he's gone from the BBC coverage. Who does he shout over during the Sky commentary these days or has the other guy not got a word in edgeways yet? :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell

Brundle is a self satisfied, pompus, arrogant has-been/never-was. I'm so glad he's gone from the BBC coverage. Who does he shout over during the Sky commentary these days or has the other guy not got a word in edgeways yet? :hehe:

David Croft innit. :yes:
By andrew

David Croft innit. :yes:

He was fine until Sir Lewis of Hamilton started leading then he got a bit too much but Anthony Davidson was the perfect foil and reeled him back in.
By IceCube
I have BBC, and to be honest, i really don't mind the full-length races that are cut out in the BBC. At least we receive "some" action
By LewEngBridewell
I have BBC, and to be honest, i really don't mind the full-length races that are cut out in the BBC. At least we receive "some" action

I'm very impressed with the BBC this year. :yes:
By racechick
Well I cant find any free sky things on my tele so BBC highlights it is. As others have said BBC rocks. Id never choose sky over it. I default to Sky only on the days BBC dont get the races, and thats only because i have access to someone elses sky...probably wont have next year.
By LewEngBridewell
Well I cant find any free sky things on my tele so BBC highlights it is. As others have said BBC rocks. Id never choose sky over it. I default to Sky only on the days BBC dont get the races, and thats only because i have access to someone elses sky...probably wont have next year.

Well BBC do actually get ALL the races, just not all of them live. Once upon a time, I thought this was disastrous. But it really isn't.
By IceCube

Yeah, thought it was going to be "Not-Worth-Watching"
By andrew

The race coverage itself is good but they still have all the ego trip crap before and after the race.
By LewEngBridewell

The race coverage itself is good but they still have all the ego trip crap before and after the race.

Andrew loves it really. Especially Eddie Jordan's rants :P
By andrew

Andrew loves it really. Especially Eddie Jordan's rants :P

Eddie Jordan is the terrible.

That is all.
By LewEngBridewell
His shirts are something really rather special. All the grid girls swoon in his presence.
By LewEngBridewell
That's not a swoon. They pass out from shock at his terrible 1970's blouses!

:rofl::rofl:

Reminds me of 1960s public transport upholstery :P

See our F1 related articles too!