FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
F1GAME 2011 - The Formula 1 Race Prediction Game

ImageHUNGARYImage

In this game you will pick the final position of seven (07) F1 available drivers (each Formula One Weekend) in the following situations:
- 01 driver and your final position at F1 Free Practice 1.
- 01 different driver and your final position at F1 Free Practice 2.
- 01 different driver and your final position at F1 Free Practice 3.
- 01 different driver and your final position at F1 Qualifying
- 01 more different driver and your final position at F1 Qualifying again.
- 01 different driver and your final position at F1 Race.
- 01 different driver and your final position at F1 Race again.

YOU CAN´T REPEAT ANY DRIVER!!!
YOU CANT´T REPEAT ANY POSITION IN QUALIFYING and RACE!!!
YOU CAN´T CHOOSE ANY F1 DRIVER BUT JUST THE SEVEN (07) AVAILABLE F1 DRIVERS, ok?

REPLY your choices here in this THREAD! Just the 3 (three) Championship Leaders can send their picks to Manager by PM (private message). They are FAST CLAY and LISANDRO. I´m the GAME MANAGER! So my picks will be always published.

How to Sign-Up:
NEW PARTICIPANTS
To participate, REPLY your choices here in this THREAD! Just the 3 (three) Championship Leaders can send their picks to Manager by PM (private message) and tell us that you would like to play the DRIVERS CHAMPIONSHIP and indicate another participant to be your PARTNER in TEAMS CHAMPIONSHIP (if you want).

F1GAME HUNGARY - AVAILABLE DRIVERS and DEADLINE

ROSBERG - BUEMI - MASSA - HEIDFELD - ALGUERSUARI - ALONSO - KOBAYASHI

DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JULY 29 - 8h GMT (5h in Brazilian Time)
OBS: We need half of participants send picks to have TOTAL POINTS on the F1GAME RACE (12 participants on this RACE). If we have less than 12, the RACE PTS are: 1st=12; 2nd=10; 3rd=8; 4th=6; 5th=4; 6th=2; 7th=1.

Pick Example:
Free Practice 1 – ROSBERG 4 (Note that I choose one of seven F1 available drivers and pick his position in the FP1)
Free Practice 2 – BUEMI 13
Free Practice 3 – MASSA 6
Qualifying – HEIDFELD 2
Qualifying – ALGUERSUARI 6
Race - KOBAYASHI 10
Race – ALONSO 13
P.S.: Note that I didn´t repeat any drivers.

NOW YOU JUST HAVE TO REPLY YOUR PICKS on this Thread!
GOOD LUCK!

CLASSIFICATION TABLE (After GP GERMANY

F1GAME GERMANY RESULT
OBS: I tried posting the partial results for a long time but the forum was problematic. Sorry for delay.

F1GAME - GENERAL RULES
- F1GAME Practice(The Top 24 participants classify to F1GAME RACE):
My pick for F1 Free Practice 1 was: BUTTON 4
The real position of BUTTON at F1 Free Practice 1 was: 6th place.
My points in this practice was: 6 (Button real position ) minus 4 (Button position choice) = 6-4 = 2!

My pick for F1 Free Practice 2 was: WEBER 3
The real position of WEBER at F1 Free Practice 2 was: 4th place.
My points in this practice was: 4 (Weber real position ) minus 3 (Weber position choice) = 4-3 = 1!

My pick for F1 Free Practice 3 was: MASSA 6
The real position of MASSA at F1 Free Practice 3 was 6th place.
My points in this practice was: 6 (Massa real position ) minus 6 (Massa position choice) = 6-6 = 0!

YOUR F1GAME QUALIFYING RESULT is the total of FP1 + FP2 + FP3 = 2 + 1 + 0 = 3!!!

All participants are classified in growing order of qualifying points. The top 24 participants CLASSIFY to F1GAME RACE. The first one is our POLE -POSITION!!!

- F1GAME Race:
After F1GAME QUALIFYING, your QUALIFYING POINTS are converted in your QUALIFYING FINAL POSITION. So if you are the QUALIFYING POLE POSITION, you will begin the F1GAME RACE with 1 pt! The second QUALIFYING place will begin the F1GAME with 2 pts... the third place, 3 pts... etc...etc...etc!

Now, the system is the same of F1GAME Practice. You will have points based on your drivers choices versus real drivers positions at QUALIFYING and RACE.

All participants are classified in growing order of points.

Good Luck!
before I forget

Free Practice 1 – ROSBERG 8
Free Practice 2 – BUEMI 19
Free Practice 3 – MASSA 8
Qualifying – ALONSO 3
Qualifying – ALGUERSUARI 18
Race - KOBAYASHI 10
Race – HEIDFELD 8
F1GAME HUNGARY QUALI - RESULT AFTER F1 FREE PRACTICE 2

JABBERWOCKY/WALES is back! The FORUMULA1.NET driver is leading our QUALI SESSION now!

FAST CLAY is 2nd and DIRENAN 3rd.

Look at your position! The F1 FREE PRACTICE 3 will show us the F1GAME HUNGARY POLE-POSITION! Good luck to everyone!

OBS: SOrry, friends. I can´t getting to attach files at this forum anymore. :nono:

F1GAME HUNGARY QUALI - RESULT AFTER F1 FREE PRACTICE 3 - SEE THE POLE POSITION!

THE CHAMPIONSHIP LEADER, ELIRJ70 (PORTUGAL MTF TEAM) is the F1GAME HUNGARY POLE POSITION! Thanks to the best weekend practice result for HEIDFELD (11rd).

Brazilian MTF Driver, DIRENAN starts on 2nd!

JABBERWOCKY/WALES is back, on 3rd!

Look at your START position!

F1GAME HUNGARY RACE - RESULT AFTER F1 RACE - SEE WINNER!!!

DI! DI! DIRENANNNN is the winner!!! Perfect perfect perfect race picks and the brazilian gets the win on F1GAME HUNGARY!

The Championship Leader, ELIRJ70 (PORTUGAL MTF TEAM) is the 2nd!

CESAR LUIZ (BELGIUM TEAM) completes the PODIUM on the 3rd position!

Look at your final positions and thanks for participating, friends!

See our F1 related articles too!