FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By McLaren
Driven one round a track myslef.Great car to drive,aslong as you don't have big feet :hehe: .Half the people that went on the track day with me had to drive it in their socks :hehe:
I got a chance to play with one of these today. :D

Just to be clear, you mean the car and not the chap driving it? :confused:

This *IS* a British forum... I've never been called a chap before.
By andrew

So it's you that is in the driving seat? You can see where I'm going with this so I'll stop now. :hehe:

Enjoy your drive, should be fun. Are you taking it to a track or just on the road?

So it's you that is in the driving seat? You can see where I'm going with this so I'll stop now. :hehe:

Enjoy your drive, should be fun. Are you taking it to a track or just on the road?

I didn't realize I'd posted it so late... today was actually yesterday. No track unfortunately, it was in the middle of Morristown NJ. But I did get to push quite a few highway off ramps at double their posted speed limit and the car was begging for me to push harder. It's the first big balls super car I've ever driven and I realized I wouldn't want one. You can't go from point a to point b without people pulling along side you to take pictures and kids passing you in their honda civicc at 110 Mph just to show you how "tuned" their cars are.

I swapped seats with my buddie's car and drove his 911 40th anniversary edition while he drove the Ferrari and I realized why my avatar is what it is. It's a personal preference, but there wasn't anything his 911 couldn't do that the Ferrari was doing... but no one drove besides me in the 911 to take a picture of that. :hehe:
By darwin dali

I didn't realize I'd posted it so late... today was actually yesterday. No track unfortunately, it was in the middle of Morristown NJ. But I did get to push quite a few highway off ramps at double their posted speed limit and the car was begging for me to push harder. It's the first big balls super car I've ever driven and I realized I wouldn't want one. You can't go from point a to point b without people pulling along side you to take pictures and kids passing you in their honda civicc at 110 Mph just to show you how "tuned" their cars are.

I swapped seats with my buddie's car and drove his 911 40th anniversary edition while he drove the Ferrari and I realized why my avatar is what it is. It's a personal preference, but there wasn't anything his 911 couldn't do that the Ferrari was doing... but no one drove besides me in the 911 to take a picture of that. :hehe:

I wouldn't take a pic either :P

I wouldn't take a pic either :P

That's because you've already got the "special" pic of me... enjoy. :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!