FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By bud
ahh poor demure resorting to calling me a fool, thank you :) you know im right!
By deMuRe
ahh poor demure resorting to calling me a fool, thank you :) you know im right!

No mate, you sound like every other bitter and twisted McLunker supporter that's had their asses handed to them on a plate by Ferrari and Schumacher...

Get over it, your team wasn't good enough...
By bud
McLunker haha nice one! "Me Demure"and you say youre not a Ferrari sheep! could have fooled me! so keep wanking over Schu ya occalander ;)
By madbrad
Very probably 7UJ

STILL the best livery ever on a Formula 1 car.

I like the Sauber of 93 , just black and a 3 pointed star, with TISSOT on the wing.
Also the black JPS Lotus, goes without saying, although I did say it LOL.
By darwin dali
JPS Lotus - no doubt the coolest livery ever!
By logan
Well after todays race ...all i can say is Kimi should talk less and maybe concentrate more on his driving...He should'nt get into a habit of getting betan by a rookie...And now he cannot even say that the car did'nt suite his style....

And about his being as fast as shumi...just as i said funny!!
By darwin dali
Talk even less?
Today was an unfortunate electrical failure that stopped him - don't think you can blame him for that.
By logan
I belive he lost the battle in the 1'st lap itself "before the unfortunate electrical failure".

I guess u would agree with me on this.....or do I have to elaborate
By logan
I belive he lost the battle in the 1'st lap itself "before the unfortunate electrical failure".

I guess u would agree with me on this.....

I dont think i need to elaborate more!
By darwin dali
He may have had more fuel on board (judging from his Q time) and would have taken the fight to LH.
By logan
I belive even LH was heavy..
By Jens
Logan, what is it with you and Hamilton? You have no way of knowing if LH could have beaten KR, so drop it.
By Alien_SAP_Fiend
If Kimi wants to win all he has to do is run light in qualifying to gain pole and give Massa something to worry about.

Twice (thrice?) Massa has outqualified him and thrice a Mclaren has taken a place off him on the start.

Even with the car set up the way he prefers.

Not what I expected after Melbourne.

He was unlucky to have the electronic failure, but he has got to stop trying to go for a long first stint... he has to qualify on fumes, get a good start and then build up a decent lead before his first stop.

I reckon he was heavier than Massa and Alonso yesterday, which might be why he failed to get Pole. This did not work for him. It didn't work at Mclaren last year and it's not working this year.

But it may be too late, he's 8 points adrift of Hamilton and 5 and 6 points behind Massa and Alonso, all of whom are regular visitors to the Podium. Unless one of the above has a DNF, he's going to have to win every race if he's going to have a chance of winning the championship... and if he continues to display the lack of team spirit which he showed by leaving early, he's not going to manage it.
By madbrad
I will be so quick I will be the first to get back in the garage!

See our F1 related articles too!