FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By logan
Kimi had always complained about the car not suiting his driving style...At ferrari there always is a no 1 and no 2...atleast during Shumi's era. But it was different during Shumi's time .......he was without a doubt the best driver on the track and Ferrari had no problems whatso ever to give him the no 1 status...I dont think anyone would disagree with me on that!!!
After Shumi Ferrari expect Kimi to do the job..and that is why he was hired..
But so far he hasent been that impressive...benift of doubt ...seems he hasent yet goten into grooves..car not as per his style.....
So Ferrari are trying their best to give him the best so that he can produce the results...and by that I mean he should totally outpace F Mass.....unless he does that and makes it completely clear he's wont be given the no1 status and which IMO will be bad for the team...it's always better to have one no1 unless there is no competition from other teams.

bud: "dont worry Marco Kimi is faster than Schumacher, even Schu didnt win his first race at Ferrari while Kimi did, give Kimi time for the car to mould to his style"

You havent lost your sence of humor have u.....still funny!
By bud
Logan, Nice to see you still havent lost your sense of Schu Sheepness :P

If Mike was the best on track then why was he afraid of having a team mate battle? that will always hang over him as a weak point when comparing the all time greats. think Mikes stats are more thanksful to Rory Byrne than to MS.

One win and 3 podiums in 3 races in a new team while your team mates been there for a while isnt impressive to you then wow!
By 7UpJordan
Well it's nice to see how Ferrari aren't walking it after all like they said they would. :)
By Jens
I'd like to see MS race KR in 7UP Jordans. Then we'd see who was quick.
By 7UpJordan
I'd like to see MS race KR in 7UP Jordans. Then we'd see who was quick.

Better bring out a 16 years younger Andrea De Cesaris and see if Kimi can outpace even him as Schumi did.
By Jens
Did you know De Cesaris could have put that car on pole had he not been in jail?

Or so HE claims ¬_¬ lol
By madbrad
You mean Gachot.
By deMuRe
Logan, Nice to see you still havent lost your sense of Schu Sheepness :P

If Mike was the best on track then why was he afraid of having a team mate battle? that will always hang over him as a weak point when comparing the all time greats. think Mikes stats are more thanksful to Rory Byrne than to MS.

One win and 3 podiums in 3 races in a new team while your team mates been there for a while isnt impressive to you then wow!

He wasn't afraid, he was confident to the point of saying "Pin all your hopes on me and I'll deliver"...

It's an organised way of working and let me assure you, every other team in the pitlane would have gladly worked that way given the results they were going to achieve with Schumi as the team leader...

The other teams just made a song and dance about team orders because that's all they had to fire back with, they were getting owned on the track, where it matters. In fact, the very same teams complaining about team orders had very clear 1 and 2 drivers in the past, to the point where it was written in people's contracts...
By bud
Believe that DeMure if it helps you sleep at night with you dreaming about the Schu and you!

Senna Prost at Mclaren 88 89, thats racing!

Schu's titles thats pre ordaned basically up to the cars performance, ie 05 where was schu? best? hardly, best car YES. racer? NO.
By 7UpJordan

Yes, and Schumacher would always have Irvine or Barrichello move over for him to win, you never saw Prost and Senna doing that, and Senna never needed his "inferior" team mates to move over for him, he'd just blast by them all with his own skill, even the likes of Johnny Dumfries and Satoru Nakajima.
By 7UpJordan
Did you know De Cesaris could have put that car on pole had he not been in jail?

Or so HE claims ¬_¬ lol

That was actually Bertrand Gachot who got sent to jail for spraying CS gas in a London cabby driver's face. And it was he who had set the fastest lap in the previous race in Hungary as well. Shame his career never recovered despite coming back with Larrousse and Pacific, some people claim it was because of Schumacher for some reason, but they're probably thinking of what happened to poor Roberto Moreno's career when he was offloaded to make way for Schumi.
By Jens
Hmm. Sorry about that. To be fair, I wasn't even born when this went down

One of them said it anyway
By 7UpJordan
Hmm. Sorry about that. To be fair, I wasn't even born when this went down

One of them said it anyway

I can imagine De Cesaris would have wanted to say something similar too considering he HAS has a pole position in his record breaking "most races without a win" career. :P
By Jens
Very probably 7UJ

STILL the best livery ever on a Formula 1 car.
By deMuRe
Believe that DeMure if it helps you sleep at night with you dreaming about the Schu and you!

Schu's titles thats pre ordaned basically up to the cars performance, ie 05 where was schu? best? hardly, best car YES. racer? NO.

You are using isolated examples to make judgements on F1 as a whole, you have no idea what you are talking about and I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a fool...

See our F1 related articles too!