FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
I have had my G27, my first racing wheel for about 3 months now its been working alright. I seen on other forums that the G27 has had many problems with pedals and some major problems with steering ifself. I'm starting to have a issue on my steering where after playing about 20 minutes it starts losing its neutral/straight line position slightly and it goes to the left by 4 or 5 degrees, So then I just reset the wheel to get my neutral/straight line position back to normal. Its a annoying problem but atleast its nowhere as bad as what other people are having where it is just undriveable.

Other than that its a good wheel and it beats using the PS3 controller, I don't think i can never go back to using the controller again for racing games.

Does anyone else have a G27 and how do they find it.
I sometimes have this problem with my G25.

What i do is, when in neutral position, turn a full rotation to the left and then a full rotation to the right. That usually fixes it.

But if you have a warranty or something you might want to go get it exchanged, mine had this problem start happening after a few years of use, i dont think you could have put that much stress on it over 3 months...
I sometimes have this problem with my G25.

What i do is, when in neutral position, turn a full rotation to the left and then a full rotation to the right. That usually fixes it.

But if you have a warranty or something you might want to go get it exchanged, mine had this problem start happening after a few years of use, i dont think you could have put that much stress on it over 3 months...

I'm trying to find the warranty for it but can't find it yet to see if it is still under warranty or how long. I have done what you have said before but that makes things worst rather than better, if it stays like it is now I can deal with that. Its a good wheel but with this annoying issue. It does seem G27 is nowhere near reliable as the G25 was.

See our F1 related articles too!