FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By bud
yes but Ferrari are the ones who hired schumacher under those terms in his contract im not contradicting myself at all! Ferrari are the team they HIRED Schumacher with a team plan in mind based around him, they didnt hire another talented driver to take points away from him merely to back him up.

he retired at the sight of Kimi as team mate, he is a wimp and can only win on his terms. Senna Prost Mansell even Kimi JPM Fernando they never backed down thats why they are in a different class to schumi, theyre RACERS schumi is a stats man.
Id rather be remembered as a racer than just a stat man its how you do things not what you do

FAGS :x:x:x:x:x
Last edited by bud on 07 May 07, 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
By deMuRe
Nah, Ferrari fans have the ability to read between the lines and don't just blindly obey whatever that is told to them in the press, because journalists never lie!

haha what ever demure, aka Massa being blocked by Fernando at Monza ferrari fans beleived what Toad and Massa had to say about that bullpoo decision. blatant lying blatant cheating is what Ferrari stands for, and its fans are there to back that bullpoo up! nice bunch of folk you sheep tifosi are. talk about being brainwashed Ferrari fans are the only ones who cant think for themselves hahaha

i agree about the point system but its more towards Ferrari as a whole rather than schumacher himself, when you dont have a teammate who is allowed to race you then if your car is far superior which Ferrari was for most of the 5 years then the title is pre ordaned! which means boring. thus the change to the point system.
Not due to mikes superior skills which youd like to beleive till the cows come home, or should i say sheep!

I'm not feelin the love Bud, seems to me like your harbouring a lot of frustration there my friend, besides, I'm a Webber fan and I'm damn excited to see what Adrian Newey can do with all that Red Bull money.

I just have a soft spot for Schumi because I saw a lot of bad press in the UK towards him which was totally unnecessary... Sure he had his flaws but he was a wonderful talent in the car and he wasn't the only one pulling tricks...
By madbrad
Who says they need more passing in F1? I bet the guy in front is against that idea!
By bud
so youre more excited to see what Newey can do rather than Webber? whos fan are you really?
By deMuRe
so youre more excited to see what Newey can do rather than Webber? whos fan are you really?

I think Webber is a great talent, has shown brilliance at times, probably just needs a win under his belt to open up the floodgates...

But I'll always have a soft spot for Newey as well because it was Newey vs Schuey for so long in F1, it was a brilliant tussle, engineer vs driver... AND he took the time to sign my program and have a good length chat with me about the new McLaren at the Goodward Festival of Speed a few years ago, so for me he's a top bloke and I hope he does really well...

Smart move by Webber to join a team with Adrian Newey at the helm, they wont be backmarkers for too long, I'll bet on it...
By 7UpJordan

I think Webber is a great talent, has shown brilliance at times, probably just needs a win under his belt to open up the floodgates...

He also needs to stop moaning as well, he hasn't had any wins or poles yet and it was stupid of him to call Williams the "Toyota B Team", shouldn't that make Red Bull the "Renault B Team"? I lost all respect for Webber after those stupid comments, fair enough everything didn't go all to plan at Williams during his time there, but he needs to start putting his skill where his mouth is.
By bud

But I'll always have a soft spot for Newey as well because it was Newey vs Schuey for so long in F1, it was a brilliant tussle, engineer vs driver... AND he took the time to sign my program and have a good length chat with me about the new McLaren at the Goodward Festival of Speed a few years ago, so for me he's a top bloke and I hope he does really well...

Smart move by Webber to join a team with Adrian Newey at the helm, they wont be backmarkers for too long, I'll bet on it...

youre so disrespectful to Hakk and Ville with the comment Newey Vs Schu. if you want to give it that spin why not say Rory Byrne/Ross Brawn Vs Adrian Newey!
once again more drivel from a closet Schumi sheep!
By Irv the Swerve
Give over bud, the whole forum is sick with your s*** that's coming out of you. We all know you hate Ferrari so shut it for once. :roll:

I say 99% of your posts is Ferrari fans being sheep. :P:wink::roll:
By Freddie
I think he only says that Schumi fans are sheep, not Ferrari fans.

And I think he is right !
By darwin dali
I think he only says that Schumi fans are sheep, not Ferrari fans.

And I think he is right !

Nope, he says Ferrari fans are sheep:
"nice bunch of folk you sheep tifosi are. talk about being brainwashed Ferrari fans are the only ones who cant think for themselves hahaha"
By deMuRe

youre so disrespectful to Hakk and Ville with the comment Newey Vs Schu. if you want to give it that spin why not say Rory Byrne/Ross Brawn Vs Adrian Newey!
once again more drivel from a closet Schumi sheep!

For a very long time the only car that beat Schumacher to the title was an Adrian Newey designed car, so I think that analogy is fair.

Hakkinnen was a wonderful driver and I think he was the only one Schumi truly feared/respected, JV was just a joke.

Nothing closet about my enjoyment of watching Schumi, supporting Schumi took you through the full Spectrum of emotions, the most fun you can have on a Sunday afternoon with your pants on :wink:
By darwin dali
I can think of other ways to have more fun with pants on, albeit unzipped - and don't get me started with skirts on :twisted::mrgreen:
Last edited by darwin dali on 08 May 07, 05:40, edited 1 time in total.
By bud
im saying demure if you want to use the arguement of Egningeer Newey Vs Schumi you should really look deeper and fing who designed Schumis cars at benetton and why he needed to bring them with him to Ferrari.

Newey vs schumi i think not!

and if thats the most fun you can have with your pants on god help you
By darwin dali
and if thats the most fun you can have with your pants on god help you

Sorry, I can't help him there... :twisted:
By Boxofwonders
I think JV proves that having someone like Adrian Newey does wonders but I agree, it wasn't exactly Newey vs Schumacher, it was more Newey/Hakkinen vs Brawn/Byrne/Schumacher.

See our F1 related articles too!