Adrian Sutil 99 Support

User avatar
vlad
Posts: 4284
Joined: 08 Feb 11, 14:07
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel
Location: Banja Luka, RS (BA)

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby vlad »

Don't forget that Hamilton doesn't contact with Sutil anymore...
"I can only say that Red Bull gives you wings. It’s as simple as that."

Image
User avatar
darwin dali
Forum Queen
Posts: 26948
Joined: 18 Mar 06, 02:56

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby darwin dali »

vlad wrote:Don't forget that Hamilton doesn't contact with Sutil anymore...

What, does he have cooties?
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
User avatar
vlad
Posts: 4284
Joined: 08 Feb 11, 14:07
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel
Location: Banja Luka, RS (BA)

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby vlad »

Yeah... :D
"I can only say that Red Bull gives you wings. It’s as simple as that."

Image
User avatar
racechick
Missing Mod
Posts: 23581
Joined: 03 Aug 07, 11:08
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas
Location: Nottinghham UK

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby racechick »

scotty wrote:Hamilton hasn't had any problem with being asked to lie in the past so who knows :hehe:

JOKE before any idiot kicks off!


Actually he's had big problems from being asked to lie in the past!
Realise you were joking, just wanted to correct the facts :wink:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln


Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
User avatar
darwin dali
Forum Queen
Posts: 26948
Joined: 18 Mar 06, 02:56

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby darwin dali »

And the saga continues...


ESPNF1:
Adrian Sutil has appealed against his conviction for causing grievous bodily harm.

Sutil was convicted of GBH at the end of January, with the offence relating to an incident with Lotus team executive Eric Lux. Having been found guilty Sutil was handed an 18-month suspended sentence and 200,000 Euro fine at a court in Munich. Sutil's agent Manfred Zimmermann told German news agencies that the decision to appeal was "because we are convinced the judgement is not appropriate."

A court spokeswoman confirmed that the public prosecutor has also appealed the sentence that Sutil was given, having originally requested a 21-month sentence and 300,000 Euro fine.

The appeal hearing will again take place in Munich, with Lewis Hamilton likely to be called as a witness having been unable to attend the original hearing. Hamilton's absence caused Sutil's father to brand him "pathetic" following the trial.
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
User avatar
scotty
Posts: 9319
Joined: 11 Oct 07, 18:49
Favourite Driver: My GCSE Chemistry Teacher John Driver
Location: Degner 1

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby scotty »

racechick wrote:
scotty wrote:Hamilton hasn't had any problem with being asked to lie in the past so who knows :hehe:

JOKE before any idiot kicks off!


Actually he's had big problems from being asked to lie in the past!
Realise you were joking, just wanted to correct the facts :wink:


Shouldn't have done it then right? Correcting the facts - very amusing :hehe:
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??
User avatar
racechick
Missing Mod
Posts: 23581
Joined: 03 Aug 07, 11:08
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas
Location: Nottinghham UK

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby racechick »

scotty wrote:
racechick wrote:
scotty wrote:Hamilton hasn't had any problem with being asked to lie in the past so who knows :hehe:

JOKE before any idiot kicks off!


Actually he's had big problems from being asked to lie in the past!
Realise you were joking, just wanted to correct the facts :wink:


Shouldn't have done it then right? Correcting the facts - very amusing :hehe:


Shouldnt have done what..lied. Of course he shouldnt. I was correcting your fact that it caused him no problems, it caused him big problems.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln


Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
User avatar
scotty
Posts: 9319
Joined: 11 Oct 07, 18:49
Favourite Driver: My GCSE Chemistry Teacher John Driver
Location: Degner 1

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby scotty »

racechick wrote:
scotty wrote:
racechick wrote:
scotty wrote:Hamilton hasn't had any problem with being asked to lie in the past so who knows :hehe:

JOKE before any idiot kicks off!


Actually he's had big problems from being asked to lie in the past!
Realise you were joking, just wanted to correct the facts :wink:


Shouldn't have done it then right? Correcting the facts - very amusing :hehe:


Shouldnt have done what..lied. Of course he shouldnt. I was correcting your fact that it caused him no problems, it caused him big problems.


I was saying he had no problem doing it, which he obviously didn't. :hehe: Therefore you had nothing to correct, and that's all i have to say on this... not getting into a huge debate on this one again.
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby andrew »

LRW wrote:
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:
andrew wrote:
You savvy chief?


no


Tough. I've been as clear as I can with the blatantly obvious.


No, you've been contradictive, you've changed your argument, you've taken your argument in wildly differing directions when it suits. And you've been patronizing.

I fully understood what you were trying to say. I just don't believe its worth talking to someone who is so blatantly blinded by there disdain for a certain driver.


PM sent to help cut down on the petty pissing games that exist here.
User avatar
vlad
Posts: 4284
Joined: 08 Feb 11, 14:07
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel
Location: Banja Luka, RS (BA)

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby vlad »

[youtube]wuIiQ8wfyMQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Sutil moments! :hehe:
"I can only say that Red Bull gives you wings. It’s as simple as that."

Image
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby andrew »

Jaun/One!! :rofl:
User avatar
racechick
Missing Mod
Posts: 23581
Joined: 03 Aug 07, 11:08
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas
Location: Nottinghham UK

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby racechick »

scotty wrote:
racechick wrote:
scotty wrote:
racechick wrote:
scotty wrote:Hamilton hasn't had any problem with being asked to lie in the past so who knows :hehe:

JOKE before any idiot kicks off!


Actually he's had big problems from being asked to lie in the past!
Realise you were joking, just wanted to correct the facts :wink:


Shouldn't have done it then right? Correcting the facts - very amusing :hehe:


Shouldnt have done what..lied. Of course he shouldnt. I was correcting your fact that it caused him no problems, it caused him big problems.


I was saying he had no problem doing it, which he obviously didn't. :hehe: Therefore you had nothing to correct, and that's all i have to say on this... not getting into a huge debate on this one again.


Well I think he did have problems doing it, it goes against his nature and he regretted doing it. If he's learnt anything from that incident, its dont lie even if someone you respect and trusts asks you to.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln


Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
LRW
Banned
Posts: 6708
Joined: 28 Mar 11, 11:33
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog
Location: in a glass case of emotion

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby LRW »

vlad wrote:Sutil moments! :hehe:


Love the Webber interview where is slams the water glass down. Nice and subtle.
Image
User avatar
racechick
Missing Mod
Posts: 23581
Joined: 03 Aug 07, 11:08
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas
Location: Nottinghham UK

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby racechick »

Some great moments there :hehe: . Love the Montoya ones. make me laugh every time.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln


Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
User avatar
darwin dali
Forum Queen
Posts: 26948
Joined: 18 Mar 06, 02:56

Re: Sutil and Renault employee scuffle?

Postby darwin dali »

racechick wrote:Some great moments there :hehe: . Love the Montoya ones. make me laugh every time.

Yeah, Mr. Chubby, always entertaining...
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image