FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Hamilton hasn't had any problem with being asked to lie in the past so who knows :hehe:

JOKE before any idiot kicks off!

Actually he's had big problems from being asked to lie in the past!
Realise you were joking, just wanted to correct the facts :wink:
And the saga continues...

ESPNF1:
Adrian Sutil has appealed against his conviction for causing grievous bodily harm.

Sutil was convicted of GBH at the end of January, with the offence relating to an incident with Lotus team executive Eric Lux. Having been found guilty Sutil was handed an 18-month suspended sentence and 200,000 Euro fine at a court in Munich. Sutil's agent Manfred Zimmermann told German news agencies that the decision to appeal was "because we are convinced the judgement is not appropriate."

A court spokeswoman confirmed that the public prosecutor has also appealed the sentence that Sutil was given, having originally requested a 21-month sentence and 300,000 Euro fine.

The appeal hearing will again take place in Munich, with Lewis Hamilton likely to be called as a witness having been unable to attend the original hearing. Hamilton's absence caused Sutil's father to brand him "pathetic" following the trial.
Hamilton hasn't had any problem with being asked to lie in the past so who knows :hehe:

Shouldn't have done it then right? Correcting the facts - very amusing :hehe:

Shouldnt have done what..lied. Of course he shouldnt. I was correcting your fact that it caused him no problems, it caused him big problems.

Shouldnt have done what..lied. Of course he shouldnt. I was correcting your fact that it caused him no problems, it caused him big problems.

I was saying he had no problem doing it, which he obviously didn't. :hehe: Therefore you had nothing to correct, and that's all i have to say on this... not getting into a huge debate on this one again.

You savvy chief?

no

Tough. I've been as clear as I can with the blatantly obvious.

No, you've been contradictive, you've changed your argument, you've taken your argument in wildly differing directions when it suits. And you've been patronizing.

I fully understood what you were trying to say. I just don't believe its worth talking to someone who is so blatantly blinded by there disdain for a certain driver.

PM sent to help cut down on the petty pissing games that exist here.

I was saying he had no problem doing it, which he obviously didn't. :hehe: Therefore you had nothing to correct, and that's all i have to say on this... not getting into a huge debate on this one again.

Well I think he did have problems doing it, it goes against his nature and he regretted doing it. If he's learnt anything from that incident, its dont lie even if someone you respect and trusts asks you to.
Some great moments there :hehe: . Love the Montoya ones. make me laugh every time.

See our F1 related articles too!