FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Who he was called by is irrelevent. He'd either help prove the prosecution wrong and the defence right or vice versa.

No one is discussing Hamilton as if he is the guilty party. As far as I was aware we were discussing the odd so-called friendship between Sutil and Hamilton and the breakdown of said friendship.

You sound as if you're very intimate with the entire situation.

Do I? Don't think I do. I just take the time to read more than just the headlines.

No, it's an opinion of what you think may have been said or not said had Lewis testified, it's all conjecture on your part and no amount of reading other than the headlines will tell you about something that didn't happen. This is something that's being reported because it's ALL ABOUT the headlines because there is nothing of substance to have people interested in it otherwise.

The entire thread is conjecture! There is plenty of information out there to allow one to form an opinion.

I think you're missing Billindenver. :rolleyes:
Who he was called by is irrelevent. He'd either help prove the prosecution wrong and the defence right or vice versa.

No one is discussing Hamilton as if he is the guilty party. As far as I was aware we were discussing the odd so-called friendship between Sutil and Hamilton and the breakdown of said friendship.

Do I? Don't think I do. I just take the time to read more than just the headlines.

No, it's an opinion of what you think may have been said or not said had Lewis testified, it's all conjecture on your part and no amount of reading other than the headlines will tell you about something that didn't happen. This is something that's being reported because it's ALL ABOUT the headlines because there is nothing of substance to have people interested in it otherwise.

The entire thread is conjecture! There is plenty of information out there to allow one to form an opinion.

I think you're missing Fraffy.

Not in the least.

I'm missing certom...
^^ and you're missing some melanin as well, you should get out of the dungeon every now and then. Fifteen minutes of sunlight a day.

:nono:
It would be bad for my health!
I'm missing certom...

I remember that guy, whatever happened to him?!
I'm missing certom...

I remember that guy, whatever happened to him?!

I think it had to do with school, but who knows? And speaking of which: where's suitcase?
*polite cough*:D

Scary thread! where do these people go!! Andrew,I first thought you'd done the polite cough because you had inside information about suitcase!
*polite cough*:D

Scary thread! where do these people go!! Andrew,I first thought you'd done the polite cough because you had inside information about suitcase!

Send a PM and it should send an e-mail alert prompting them to view the PM (assuming their e-mail account attached to their forum account is still in use) and shed some light on their where-abouts.
There is a LOST MEMBERS thread for this guys! Goodness me, this forum would be in tatters were it not for me, whipping things into shape! :P:whip:
There is a LOST MEMBERS thread for this guys! Goodness me, this forum would be in tatters were it not for me, whipping things into shape! :P:whip:

This reminds me of Newt Gingrich's grandiosity in the current Republican primaries
[whispers: not a good move]

See our F1 related articles too!