FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By darwin dali
another little snippet... someone gets "testy" when she's not in the lead. :hehe:

I just saw this.... hahahahahahahahaha. She should be back to normal now.

WELL! I was going to go with something very clever with the sig, making a play on drivers names, etc. But I've changed my mind (thank the two WB's for this one) :D:wavey:

This is the sig that you all have to put up with (and I'm going to PM all members!!).

SennaVille is lovely and beautiful and just the best person in the whole wide world!!!!

Hehe, I love it.

PUT IT IN YOUR SIG, NOW!!!! :P

The proof is in the pudding... :P
By smokin
another little snippet... someone gets "testy" when she's not in the lead. :hehe:

WELL! I was going to go with something very clever with the sig, making a play on drivers names, etc. But I've changed my mind (thank the two WB's for this one) :D:wavey:

This is the sig that you all have to put up with (and I'm going to PM all members!!).

SennaVille is lovely and beautiful and just the best person in the whole wide world!!!!

Hehe, I love it.

You haven't won yet! :nono:

Hehe, I love it.

I've got upgrades coming in Barcelona.
By darwin dali

Hehe, I love it.

This kind?

a magic 8 ball??

...a carbon fiber magic 8 ball. :D
By SennaVille
[Image

It's very inadequate of the ad team who came up with the above not to put some exclamation marks after SIZE, PLEASURE, PERFORMANCE. I could barely restrain from doing it myself!! Tsk, tsk :nono:

Okay, I need to clear something up. In the olden day of the F1 pool, whoever won the round would get to invent a sig of their choice. All particpants would then have to participate by pasting the winner's sig as their own. I forgot about the new thingie where the ultimate winner gets to do something or other.

So, unfortunately, there's no need to change your sigs *sniff* (I'm so going to bring that rule back at some point though, it was fun!).

See our F1 related articles too!