FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I am becoming a bit self conscious, I seem to be the only one updating these "studies". :blush:
duck Size Study Shows Women Want One Thing For Flings, Another For Long Relationships For one-night stands, size does matter, but it's not duck length that women are concerned about — it's girth, a new study suggests.

In the study, 41 women viewed and handled penises made on a 3D printer. The models were blue, and ranged in size from 4 inches long and 2.5 inches in circumference to 8.5 inches long and 7 inches in circumference. They were asked to pick which of the 33 models they would prefer for a one-time partner, and which they would prefer for a long-term partner.

For one night stands, women selected duck models with slightly larger girth, on average, than those they selected for long-term relationships.

But there was no difference in length between the penises they preferred for one-time partners versus those they preferred for long-term partners: In either case, women tended to choose penises that were about 6.5 inches long.
I am becoming a bit self conscious, I seem to be the only one updating these "studies". :blush:

Is it because you are the one conducting them ?

I had to put that 3-D printer to use somehow.

Is it because you are the one conducting them ?

I had to put that 3-D printer to use somehow.

A vagina perhaps?
I am glad that technology is being put to good use.

It does not matter as mine has a resemblance to a wagon wheel.

Sent using NCC-1701

brown with jam in the middle?

Somebody took an extra dose of funny last night... you're on fire! Or are you just trying out your new stand up routine with us? :wink:
I am glad that technology is being put to good use.

It does not matter as mine has a resemblance to a wagon wheel.

Sent using NCC-1701

brown with jam in the middle?

Somebody took an extra dose of funny last night... you're on fire! Or are you just trying out your new stand up routine with us? :wink:

No - I am always this funny - you just dont notice me. :(

See our F1 related articles too!