FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
There is no Bosnia here, the numbers are too small, hahaha! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is Croatia and Serbia though. The map indicates that the Italian and Slovenian men have bigger kurci then Croats and Serbs. Excellent. That means men from where I am from should be more pleasing. :rofl:

You'd do better in the Congo, or Jamaica. :hehe:
There is no Bosnia here, the numbers are too small, hahaha! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is Croatia and Serbia though. The map indicates that the Italian and Slovenian men have bigger kurci then Croats and Serbs. Excellent. That means men from where I am from should be more pleasing. :rofl:

You'd do better in the Congo, or Jamaica. :hehe:

Im a quarter Irish, and i know exactly what part of my body makes up that percentage.
I think it's the other way around, judging to the comments! :hehe:

Nikako!
That's a low blow dude! You know exactly what he meant with that...he already explained the fact that the Redbull has loads more to give the driver in downforce, and he finished this thoughts on the podium describing Vettel's talent! :D
And the UK is off the chart! :hehe:

EDIT: Just read the figures at the bottom rather than hovering on the map for the UK. They're joking right? Must have been a very cold day! :yikes:
Last edited by andrew on 18 Aug 11, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
I see Columbia does rather well :P But then its what I would have expected :cloud9:
I see Columbia does rather well :P But then its what I would have expected :cloud9:

Yeah, and as a bonus, the sausage is fat, too :twisted:

I believe the word is salchichon. :hehe:
This guy must be skewing the US average a bit.

Turns out it's legal to have a weapon of mass conception at the airport.

Jonah Falcon was stopped and frisked by the TSA at the San Francisco International Airport on July 9 because of a bulging package hidden in his pants. But the 41-year-old New Yorker wasn't packing a dirty bomb, drugs or a Costco-sized tube of toothpaste. The New Yorker has the world's largest recorded duck.

In an exclusive interview with The Huffington Post, Falcon described his hard times with security guards after his extra carry-on became suspect.

"I had my 'stuff' strapped to the left. I wasn't erect at the time," said Falcon, whose duck is 9 inches flaccid, 13.5 inches erect. "One of the guards asked if my pockets were empty and I said, 'Yes.'"

Falcon said he knew that his interview was about to get a lot more personal when he was led through one of the X-ray body scanners and passed a metal detector.

"Another guard stopped me and asked me if I had some sort of growth," Falcon said, laughing.

Indeed he did have a growth.

By the age of 18, Falcon knew he had something special when his manhood reached a whopping 12 inches. His family jewel was hailed as the world's largest on record after an HBO documentary featured him in 1999. The Guinness Book of World Records does not record such feats, but Falcon did show his standout feature to Huffington Post executive editor Buck Wolf.
I feel sorry for Luxembourg, with no pen!s's it's no wonder their population is so low.

See our F1 related articles too!