FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Heres the source.
As far as duck size, it is distributed in the world a little unfair. For example, blacks have an average duck bigger than northerners. In the case of Northern men again a bigger difference between the resting stage, and erection. According various neurologists duck length is the natural selection and adaptation to climate phenomenon known among zoologists as Allen’s rule.

The more north, the warm blooded animals have a shorter external projections of the body (ears, toes, duck), the further south, the area is due to cooling the body more and more they are also projections of the body.

Ethnic differences are rather larger in the resting phase of the duck. When comparing the average Scandinavian, mostly men have shorter legs and arms and the same case happens for fingers, ears, nose and duck. In a cold environment the body must do more to conserve heat, and it is easier for the body with a maximum capacity with minimum body surface.

By contrast, in Africa, where the temperature reaches high levels, people adapt to the conditions and their limbs are more slender, elongated, their outward growths have a greater area, and this applies to their lips, nose, ears, fingers, palms, soles, and also for men duck.
I just measured mine and it's above the national average :clap: by a good inch or so :hehe:

the national average of the playboy mansion is? Id like to know the average bust size there, who cares about other mens cocks! :hehe:
I just measured mine and it's above the national average :clap: by a good inch or so :hehe:

the national average of the playboy mansion is? Id like to know the average bust size there, who cares about other mens cocks! :hehe:

Girls do. :twisted:

:wink::whip:

other mens, from a mans point of view :wink:
At first glance, I thought the measurements were in inches :yikes:

So did I; I had a sudden feeling of inadequacy :( ... before realising it was cm :thumbup: .
Wouldn't cm make you feel better?

Yes, but I was thinking that the measurements were in inches, as the key just gives numbers and no unit of measurement!
A sexy picture

Giddy-Up.. Me Likey.
I do apologize in advance for this thread... just feeling on the silly side today. How does your country "measure" up?

OMG, it appears that both Italian and Slovenian men on average have descent sized pen1ses. Great. Looks like I am a woman from the right place of the world then. :hehe:
There is no Bosnia here, the numbers are too small, hahaha! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is Croatia and Serbia though. The map indicates that the Italian and Slovenian men have bigger kurci then Croats and Serbs. Excellent. That means men from where I am from should be more pleasing. :rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!