FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
That is hillarious. Not sure whether I want to live in a country with big duck size because that bodes well for me... Or whether I want to live in a country with smaller duck size so I can be exceptional. :clap:
hehe
the most important question would be: did they ASK men or actually MEASURE them?
cause i dont remember them ever measuring me.... i guess my nation would have done even better :hehe: but we're well positioned anyway.
hehe
the most important question would be: did they ASK men or actually MEASURE them?

And then there's the confusion between metric and imperial so even if it was someone from NASA doing the measuring there's no guarantee.
See that dark red speck in the US? It's very small and hard to see, but it's Pennsylvania :P

It must be really, really small coz I'm not seeing it, DD :D
See that dark red speck in the US? It's very small and hard to see, but it's Pennsylvania :P

It must be really, really small coz I'm not seeing it, DD :D

I can't wait... I participated in the follow up to this study to. It's the staying power by country map, I will have made my country proud. :hehe:
30 years ago I measured mine with a wooden ruler. The irony was lost on me.

did you send your results to the Census bureau?? because Canada looks kinda light colored on that graph :hehe:

They should have this map on travel agencies, i'm sure the people of Sudan would welcome the extra tourists.......

See our F1 related articles too!