FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278
Maybe issuing him a couple of swift kicks up the a*** might help things a bit more. :rolleyes:
By bud
Maybe issuing him a couple of swift kicks up the a*** might help things a bit more. :rolleyes:

hey fellow rabid ham fan boy that is mean.
By billindenver
Fair enough Robert. :)

While clearly Hamilton is not my favorite driver, I still give credit where it is due. Since the departure of his father, he seems to keep improving his self control. His on track antics have vastly diminished and his interview respect for other drivers has greatly improved.

His fans....on the other hand. Still as rude in this forum as ever and I admit to setting them off intentionally from time to time. It's what this forum seems to be about. For the majority of the off season I laid off the Hamilton jabs. Let the fire die as requested by the mods. But then the mods themselves kicked it back up again with personal attacks. I was confused. But, in a conversation with DD, he said that the board management doesn't have a problem with the name calling and rude remarks despite what is said publicly, and that this board has that sort of dynamic. It's guys being guys, sometimes pretending to be girls, but always talking trash and insulting one another. DD himself even gets in on the action. So I play along as requested, happy to tweak the hamster fans on occasion, even if the Hamster himself is no longer such a twat.

Of course I'm using a very broad brush above and clearly there are only a half dozen or so fans that I'm referring to. Probably should have said Hamilton fanboy club in place of fans, but the more level headed fans know what I mean about the rabid few.

Back on topic though, I was actually hoping for that second place car to pass Vettel last race...and uttered a stifled cheer when he did. Dominance is bad for the sport. I admit though, I cheered louder when Vettel passed Hamilton and shook my head in disbelief when Buttons GPS got him lost in the pit lane. I can only think of one pit lane driver's mistake that was more ridiculous...lol, I have to do it! A tribute to the good ole days!

billindenver has been issued a warning for * Personal insults, including derogatory names of F1 drivers.

:rolleyes::rofl:
By Hammer278

hey fellow rabid ham fan boy that is mean.

Trying to bring me down to your 'level' bud?? :censored:

Kidding. Proud to be a rabid Ham fanboy. :hehe:
By FRAFPDD

While clearly Hamilton is not my favorite driver, I still give credit where it is due. Since the departure of his father, he seems to keep improving his self control. His on track antics have vastly diminished and his interview respect for other drivers has greatly improved.

His fans....on the other hand. Still as rude in this forum as ever and I admit to setting them off intentionally from time to time. It's what this forum seems to be about. For the majority of the off season I laid off the Hamilton jabs. Let the fire die as requested by the mods. But then the mods themselves kicked it back up again with personal attacks. I was confused. But, in a conversation with DD, he said that the board management doesn't have a problem with the name calling and rude remarks despite what is said publicly, and that this board has that sort of dynamic. It's guys being guys, sometimes pretending to be girls, but always talking trash and insulting one another. DD himself even gets in on the action. So I play along as requested, happy to tweak the hamster fans on occasion, even if the Hamster himself is no longer such a twat.

Of course I'm using a very broad brush above and clearly there are only a half dozen or so fans that I'm referring to. Probably should have said Hamilton fanboy club in place of fans, but the more level headed fans know what I mean about the rabid few.

Back on topic though, I was actually hoping for that second place car to pass Vettel last race...and uttered a stifled cheer when he did. Dominance is bad for the sport. I admit though, I cheered louder when Vettel passed Hamilton and shook my head in disbelief when Buttons GPS got him lost in the pit lane. I can only think of one pit lane driver's mistake that was more ridiculous...lol, I have to do it! A tribute to the good ole days!

billindenver has been issued a warning for * Personal insults, including derogatory names of F1 drivers.

Feel free to utterly shoot me down for my noseyness, but indirectly calling people fanboys and "hamster" really arent worth a warning surely?
By F1er
I was confused. But, in a conversation with DD, he said that the
g]

I'm confused now :confused:
DD is a man or a woman?
By vlad

This is Hamilton, exiting pits!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
By What's Burning?
^^ and Vettel said whaaaa :yikes: you're not supposed to pass me there! you're supposed to wait for the straight and use KERS and then DRS.

Thankfully since the radio wasn't working, his pit crew didn't hear it.
By vlad
[youtube]cgiFTM-dY3w[/youtube]

To be honest, Vettel overtook him much easier, and, ON THE SAME KIND OF TYRES!!!
By billindenver

Feel free to utterly shoot me down for my noseyness, but indirectly calling people fanboys and "hamster" really arent worth a warning surely?

He won't answer you. No backbone. While he calls me names any time he feels like it in here, if I say hamster....he tosses me a warning and then sends me a gloating PM about it.

You know that small Hamilton crew we were discussing earlier....you just met their mascot. :hehe:
By What's Burning?

He won't answer you. No backbone. While he calls me names any time he feels like it in here, if I say hamster....he tosses me a warning and then sends me a gloating PM about it.

You know that small Hamilton crew we were discussing earlier....you just met their mascot. :hehe:

A warning has been issued to billindenver for this post; * Not complying with moderator requests and/or questioning moderator decisions on the open forum; any questions/complaints should be sent via PM to a member of the moderation team.
By billindenver
A warning has been issued to billindenve for this post; * Not complying with moderator requests and/or questioning moderator decisions on the open forum; any questions/complaints should be sent via PM to a member of the moderation team.

Rofl, I'm starting a collection. Warned for disagreeing with a mod in an open forum....now that is funny. Isn't the point of the forum to be public? :rofl:

You made no requests for me to disregard, I asked no question of your moderator decisions nor do I have any complaints. So what exactly are you warning me off of? I'm confused. What rule have I broken?

Let me take a stab at it, you don't like that I poke fun at your favorite driver...that about cover it?

See our F1 related articles too!