FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By LewEngBridewell
Webber would be an amazing champ! Top guy. It's always a pleasure to see him win, and the victory today was well earned and spectacular. 8-)
By oaba09
If not lewis or jenson, I'd rather see mark win a WDC over alonso or vettel.
This guy deserves to win a WDC.
By MACH141
I think Webber deserves to win yesterday and his strategy and driving was excellent. I believe this year its his year to shine
By Hammer278
If not lewis or jenson, I'd rather see mark win a WDC over alonso or vettel.
This guy deserves to win a WDC.

Without a doubt, fully agreed. Mark deserves 1, while Alonso and Vettel don't deserve more than 2 at this stage.
By racechick
Was delighted for Webber!!! Once Lewis was out of the picture for even a sniff at a podium I was willing Webber to overhaul Alonso. I'd love him to win the world championship IF Mclaren continue to be unable to give Lewis a car to fight with.
By LewEngBridewell
Was delighted for Webber!!! Once Lewis was out of the picture for even a sniff at a podium I was willing Webber to overhaul Alonso. I'd love him to win the world championship IF Mclaren continue to be unable to give Lewis a car to fight with.

It seems to be the general consensus amongst many McLaren fans. :yes:
By Ichabod
This should please you Geetface
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By myownalias
I'm happy for Mark to be able to extend his career; he was rumoured to be going to Ferrari but now Massa is improving, Maranello might prefer to extend his contract. Despite Mark's advancing years, I believe he is driving better than ever this year; maybe he's one of those drivers that gets better with age. Maybe Red Bull think he has a chance at the title, keeping the #1 on the Red Bull!
By Rattlehead22
Glad to see Mark staying put. The combination of Mark and Seb are easily my favorite pairing on the grid. Really pulling for Webber for WDC this year, Seb's already got two with more in the future, so it'd be nice to see Webber win the title.
By LewEngBridewell
Glad to see Mark staying put. The combination of Mark and Seb are easily my favorite pairing on the grid. Really pulling for Webber for WDC this year, Seb's already got two with more in the future, so it'd be nice to see Webber win the title.

He'll be a popular champion too. :)
By geetface9
I have prayed four times in the last six years. Is it wrong to get down on my knees and pray a fifth time for webber to win the championship?
By Ichabod
I have prayed four times in the last six years. Is it wrong to get down on my knees and pray a fifth time for webber to win the championship?

Has your previous praying ever done you any good ?

See our F1 related articles too!