FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By KyleW
If there is one race where we'd like a good start it's one where he's on pole at a famously difficult track for overtaking. COME ON WIBBAH!! :clap::clap::clap:
By darwin dali
I like you guys :P

Ok, now go back to your man cave and keep doing your ghastly thing :P
By myownalias
Being a Mark Webber fan, I would be more than happy if the Aussie could win the race, I voted for him to win in the pool!
By Janieol
:clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yes that is :thumbup:

Man he drove like the whole grid owed him money and beat his little brother.Everyone that thinks that Vettel can do something similar is out of their mind.
If there were three more laps to go he would had won :eek: He was a man amongst boys and I thought it was Senna driving that car.
Bravo Webber

After Lewis I love Mark Webber. I think he has a well deserved 1st place on the grid for me. :)
By LewEngBridewell
It'll be an interesting race tomorrow. I can't see Mark scampering away like Seb manages to do. I hope it's close at the front.
By What's Burning?
Ever for a Lewis fan, I wouldn't mind him coming in second to Webber. It would tighten up the WDC standings even more!
By geetface9
:censored: I hope he does it tomorrow...not just for himself, but to let red bull know what the :censored: ing WORD is!!!!!!!
By geetface9
I DON'T THINK YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND, WEBBER GETTING POLE HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE AGAIN :rofl::rofl::rofl: no really, this is the best thing to happen in my life since the divorce :rofl::rofl::rofl: and I'd be willing to go through a divorce all over again if webber had another year like 2010, except this time with the WDC in the bag :twisted::twisted::twisted:
By myownalias
I DON'T THINK YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND, WEBBER GETTING POLE HAS GIVEN ME A REASON TO LIVE AGAIN :rofl::rofl::rofl: no really, this is the best thing to happen in my life since the divorce :rofl::rofl::rofl: and I'd be willing to go through a divorce all over again if webber had another year like 2010, except this time with the WDC in the bag :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Surely you mean a season like 2010, but a little bit better, denying the finger his first world title! :twisted:
By geetface9
I would commit suicide if that happened because nothing could top it. Except maybe several more WDC's for webber. But sometimes it's better to quit while you're ahead :rofl:
By scotty
2012 champ.... Is that Webber? Or will he get overhauled by Vettel and Hamilton in the chase for Alonso?
By LRW
I wouldn't be too displeased with Webber as a WDC. He got an amazing reception from the crowds today when he took Alonso.

See our F1 related articles too!