FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Yeah..who's to bet if Fraffy started a "Official Vettel Support Thread", vlad would've posted up at least 3 youtube vids already. :hehe:

Here goes...the moment when my rock solid faith that Kimi is the best on the grid...started cracking:

[youtube]7FzNZSaKOsQ[/youtube]

Love the vid,real hair raising stuff for sure... :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPO93o5slWo&feature=related

Really enjoyed watching this....i think the first thing to get me really into F1 was because of the way Hamilton drives hes exciting to watch and yes okay sometimes he doesnt pull certain passess of but when he does they are a thing of Beauty :D
What would happen if all the mods where not Hamilton fans then it would become unmoderated.

Why are you not a Hamilton fan?!?! :confused:

Post of the year :thumbup:
What would happen if all the mods where not Hamilton fans then it would become unmoderated.

Dont worry Jab, I'll be here to keep an eye on things :wink:

Wouldn't that be akin to the vixen in the c0ck house? :P

Wouldn't that be akin to the vixen in the c0ck house? :P

Would it? Now there's an interesting picture :P
I'd have thought that a

God of the racetrack

would have more than one world championship :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mate, are you deliberately trying to turn this thread sour?

Unfortunately FRAFPDD, I can see some positives and some negatives in creating a thread like this. However, would we like to see an "Official Lewis Hamilton Hate Thread" pop up as well? Is that the idea behind a forum, to have a thread only for one-sided opinions? Personally I want to do the same thing for Vettel, and I did want the same thing when I was a passionate Hamilton fan. But I didn't think it would be a correct thing, because it just would go to show that I couldn't stand any negative criticism of Vettel. When I wanted that, I joined an official forum for discussing one-sided opinions of Vettel. But I came back here because I realized it's the discussion and varying viewpoints that make a forum a real forum.

On the other hand, the idea behind this thread is a good one, because it should be a thread free of banter as it's a one-way street. To make it work, other forumners with negative opinions are urged not to post there and if they do, should receive some disciplinary action.

I will say that I used to be a very big fan of Hamilton's, and I still am in some ways. :wavey:

However, I am dying to say something in response to the video posted of Hamilton catching Vettel. I'm going to burst if I don't say it! :irked:

See our F1 related articles too!