FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
Ah, gotcha! Not Nick Heidfeld, but

Nicolas "Nico" Hülkenberg (born August 19, 1987 in Emmerich, Germany) won the A1GP season finale in Brands Hatch. Hülkenberg made his karting debut in 1997, at the age of 10, and competed in various events globally until his 2005 formula debut in German Formula BMW. His formula debut was a very successful one, with Hülkenberg dominating the championship and winning the title comfortably.
He is one of the race drivers for A1 Team Germany in the A1 Grand Prix series, he has dominated the competition this season, winning the first six Feature races so far in his rookie season, making him the most successful driver in A1GP history. He has also led more laps than any other driver in the sports short history.
Hülkenberg is currently managed by Willi Weber, the long-time manager of Michael Schumacher. Weber has gone on record saying that Hülkenberg should have a Formula One seat by 2008. He has also praised Hülkenberg as an "unbelievable talent" and says he reminds him of Schumacher as a young driver.

So where do you reckon he'll be in 2008? And will he get a race seat or just some test driver deal?
By Jens
Heh. He'll replace Sutil. Sutil's great, he's the F1 whipping boy - like Pizzonia, or Wilson
By darwin dali
Me thinks Weber has higher aspirations for him...
By 7UpJordan
He'll go to Spyker and get 10 drive through penalties. :D
By Jens
He'll go to Spyker and get 10 drive through penalties. :D

Like I said, Sutil. lmao
By bud
youre just looking for another german fanboy to follow DD :P same manager and all as your hero!
do you want us to say he will end up replacing kimi raikkonen at ferrari next year and go on to win 7 world titles?
By darwin dali
Riiight! I was thinking more like replacing Alonslow :twisted::mrgreen:
By bud
Alonslow? clearly he is not ;) oh so would that mean you would be going for a macca if he replaced him huh? what passion!!
By deMuRe
I remember how he did better then Kimi at Sauber, he's not slow, he's probably just a win away from being a possible WC...
By darwin dali
Alonslow? clearly he is not ;) oh so would that mean you would be going for a macca if he replaced him huh? what passion!!

You just don't get it bud, eh? I'm driver focused - I don't worry about which car/team. Besides, RD is talking about retirement, which will be a relief!
By bud
Na it seems youre country focused if anything. German only suits your taste wonder why ;)
By darwin dali
Hm, FM, AP, EF, RP, NP are/were German? You'd better brush up on your downunder geography :P:mrgreen:
By bud
you like them but you dont adore them like you do your German made or German people or heaven forbid the gutless Swiss with German backgrounds ;) where are you originally from again? :P

actually in downunder geography we are ontop andyoure downunder, funny ole world!

See our F1 related articles too!