FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
F1GAME.RACE 2011 - GP AUSTRALIA
18 DRIVERS has aligned their picks and will fight for the GP AUSTRALIA win!!!

See here all DRIVERS, TEAMS, PICKS and RESULTS from F1 PRACTICES 1,2 and 3 (F1GAME QUALI) and F1 QUALIFYING and RACE (F1GAME RACE)!!!

Good Luck!
Last edited by elirj70 on 27 Mar 11, 21:50, edited 8 times in total.
F1GAME AUSTRALIA - Partial Positions After F1 Free Practice 1
CESAR LUIZ (BELGIUM MTF TEAM), LISANDRO (ENG MTF TEAM) and JMF07 (NORTH KOREA MTF TEAM) are the best drivers after F1 FP1! They are in the top of F1GAME QUALIFYING! Who will be our POLE-POSITION after Fp1, 2 and 3???

The best FORUMULA1.net DRIVER was VLAD (ENG/BSN FORUMULA1 TEAM), at 6th position till now!

See your position!

OBS: Sorry but I can´t getting attach the files...
{EDIT} I think is OK now!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by elirj70 on 25 Mar 11, 17:45, edited 2 times in total.
F1GAME AUSTRALIA - Partial Positions After F1 Free Practice 2

JMF07 (NORTH KOREA MTF TEAM) is the leader!!! VLAD (ENG/BSN FORUMULA1 TEAM) now in the SECOND position! CESAR LUIZ (BELGIUM MTF TEAM), ELIRJ70 (PORTUGAL MTF TEAM) and LISANDRO (ENG MTF TEAM) are near the leaders after F1 FP2! They are the tops of F1GAME QUALIFYING! Who will be our POLE-POSITION after FP3???

We have 01 MTF DRIVER and 01 FORUMULA1.net DRIVER in the 2 first positions!!! Great fight!

See your position!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by elirj70 on 25 Mar 11, 18:04, edited 4 times in total.
The problem with your images, apparently, is that the URL you entered within the IMG tags is incorrect. Try saving the image to your computer and uploading it directly here using the 'Upload attachment' option (which is below where you type in a post).

I have removed your links because they just go to another forum where you have to register to actually see the pic.
The problem with your images, apparently, is that the URL you entered within the IMG tags is incorrect. Try saving the image to your computer and uploading it directly here using the 'Upload attachment' option (which is below where you type in a post).

I have removed your links because they just go to another forum where you have to register to actually see the pic.

Thanks, Scotty!!!

I had tried it... like other posts. But yesterday it didn´t was permitted anymore... :confused:

Thanks a lot for answer me!

Thanks, Scotty!!!

I had tried it... like other posts. But yesterday it didn´t was permitted anymore... :confused:

We have had some problems with the forum software due to a recent site move, your issues might be related to that - please bear with us while Stephen gets everything sorted! :)

Thanks, Scotty!!!

We have had some problems with the forum software due to a recent site move, your issues might be related to that - please bear with us while Stephen gets everything sorted! :)

Thanks, man!
F1GAME QUALI GP AUSTRALIA - Final Positions After F1 Free Practice 3 - SEE OUR POLE-POSITION and START GRID!!!

JMF07 (NORTH KOREA MTF TEAM) is the POLE-POSITION!!! Congrats, mate!!! LISANDRO(ENG MTF TEAM) starts on 2nd!!! ELIRJ70 (PORTUGAL MTF TEAM) the 3rd!

We have 08 MTF DRIVER and 02 FORUMULA1.net DRIVER at TOP10 STARTING GRID positions!!!

See your position!
COMMENTS
JMF07 starts from pole for the first time after a spectacular qualifying!
LISANDRO starts second for ENG MTF TEAM, with a very happy ELIRJ70 third for PORTUGAL MTF TEAM. VLAD´steam mate JABBERWOCKY failed to get the best from his tyres in qualifying and is only 11th on the grid.
CESAR LUIZ had been quicker than his fellow Belgium BRUNOBEIDACKI all weekend, but just lost out in their qualifying free practice 3.
We will come back after RACE LAPS 1 and 2 (F1 QUALIFYING)!!!

Good fun!
F1GAME AUSTRALIA - RACE!!! - Partial Resultas After F1 Quali

The red lights on - out - We are racing in Melbourne!
Terrible start to the POLE´POSITION JMF07! He has dropped to 8th!!! But your team mate, FAST CLAY made an incredible beggin and passes SIX drivers for P2.

The new leader is ELIRJ70 (PORTUGAL MTF TEAM) but he counts BARRICHELLO 9 and SUTIL 10 in final LAPS! The leader must be very lucky to win in Melbourne,no?

We have in order VLAD 3rd, SCHER 4th, LISANDRO 5th and BUNO BEIDACKI 6th!

Now, see your position at RACE!

Good luck in the 2 final laps (F1 RACE)!

See our F1 related articles too!