FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
Is it out in the States then?

I honestly don't know, trying to locate info on it seems so difficult. I guess I could buy it from a UK site. Maybe netflix will get it.

EDIT: It does show up on netflix to save to queue but dvd release is still unknown. :crying::crying:
Last edited by killem2 on 16 Mar 11, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.
repatriate to europe, what the hell is a yankee anyway?

I think the common term is yank, unless your specifically from the union states, and must stress it.

Im sure tex will follow suit with How does a Confederate get to see the new Senna movie!

I think the common term is yank, unless your specifically from the union states, and must stress it.

Im sure tex will follow suit with How does a Confederate get to see the new Senna movie!

I am referring to the united states in general, it a term I sometimes heard on top gear. :rofl: I blame them if they used it wrong.

I changed it to avoid further confusion haha.

I am referring to the united states in general, it a term I sometimes heard on top gear. :rofl: I blame them if they used it wrong.

LOL i was only joing i fell i should add, you should cahnge it back again it was funnier.

Serious note, theres a great website that has hundreds of films on it, only its the opposite of legal i should think, its not dodgy though, if i find it ill search for Senna and see if i can post it here.

LOL i was only joing i fell i should add, you should cahnge it back again it was funnier.

Serious note, theres a great website that has hundreds of films on it, only its the opposite of legal i should think, its not dodgy though, if i find it ill search for Senna and see if i can post it here.

Oh don't worry I have been checking a said site, that is established in Sweden.
Is it out in the States then?

I honestly don't know, trying to locate info on it seems so difficult. I guess I could buy it from a UK site. Maybe netflix will get it.

EDIT: It does show up on netflix to save to queue but dvd release is still unknown. :crying::crying:

It's out in early June here, perhaps it's the same for you guys across the pond in that case.

See our F1 related articles too!