FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
Hey everybody,

Now I need help no sarcastic remarks.

I purchased CS5 Master collection online @ ebay and thought I got a bargain. Turned out to be a copy, but It works. Now after a few trys It has come up with a trial? Now do you think that because I have the software on a CD i can juts keep installing it every 30days and it will still work? What are your thoughts?

need some help.

OR could I just keep signing up for 30 day trials. Bit PO'd as this was £130 lol.
Hey everybody,

Now I need help no sarcastic remarks.

I purchased CS5 Master collection online @ ebay and thought I got a bargain. Turned out to be a copy, but It works. Now after a few trys It has come up with a trial? Now do you think that because I have the software on a CD i can juts keep installing it every 30days and it will still work? What are your thoughts?

need some help.

OR could I just keep signing up for 30 day trials. Bit PO'd as this was £130 lol.

Its pirated, so get your money back.

Seriously £130 for something i could download for free they haven't got a leg to stand on.
I think you got screwed here, as everyone else has said try and get your money back. £130 is £130 too much for some fake crap. If the seller doesn't play ball tell 'em you'll get the police involved, this sort of thing is illegal.
VB are you sure youre not just saying you bought it off ebay so someone on here can point you in the direction for illegally obtained SN? :hehe:

So many technophile help threads VB there should be your own section on the board for IT help issues :rofl:
VB are you sure youre not just saying you bought it off ebay so someone on here can point you in the direction for illegally obtained SN? :hehe:

So many technophile help threads VB there should be your own section on the board for IT help issues :rofl:

Yeh VB needs his on helpme fourm.

VB if you are downloaded software it is piracy and it is against the law you could face a massive fine especially considering your asking for help on a public forum.
LMAO, well I will have to have a go at that, but I think I need a CCCleaner and maybe get the cash back :-)

Awww come on :-( I'm just venturing out with new IT things lol.
LMAO, well I will have to have a go at that, but I think I need a CCCleaner and maybe get the cash back :-)

Awww come on :-( I'm just venturing out with new IT things lol.

Then download a trial?

Fact is unless your really really serious about graphic design there's no point in CS5 just use GIMP

Its got an open source licence and will do most of the things CS5 can do for free.

http://www.gimp.org/
My god, why do people keep buying into the Adobe ecosystem? Almost nobody on earth actually needs all the Adobe CS5 Apps.
My god, why do people keep buying into the Adobe ecosystem? Almost nobody on earth actually needs all the Adobe CS5 Apps.

Well Graphic designers do....

Nop, they certainly do not need Adobe Premier. Nobody needs Adobe Premier. Ever.

Well Graphic designers do....

Nop, they certainly do not need Adobe Premier. Nobody needs Adobe Premier. Ever.

hey im a graphic designer and i use it all the time :P

na i kid, i dont even have it :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!