FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
VB; why do you have the need for everyone to add you on Facebook? Why have people who you don't really know on your friends list? 90% of the people on my Facebook page I have met in person and the other 10% I have gotten to know very well through conversing via Skype/Instant Messenger, I really don't need thousands of people I don't know on my friends list!
By Jamie
VB; why do you have the need for everyone to add you on Facebook? Why have people who you don't really know on your friends list? 90% of the people on my Facebook page I have met in person and the other 10% I have gotten to know very well through conversing via Skype/Instant Messenger, I really don't need thousands of people I don't know on my friends list!

Well I agree but I like to keep in touch with the people on here, because I am not always on here but i am always on FB, so for people like bud, JB, Gaz and a bunch of others I like to keep in contact with them,
By texasmr2
I only add people I know or those who are mutual friends with people I personaly know although I do have a few that are strictly FarmVille friends.
By Jensonb
I only add people I know or those who are mutual friends with people I personaly know although I do have a few that are strictly FarmVille friends.

Oh Tex, no...You're one of them?
:headshake:
By scotty
Depends on your meaning of "one of them" is?

Someone who plays Farmville? :P

Mafia Wars players are the worst, i'm constantly getting annoying requests from them to start playing and this and that. :yawn:
I think I have blocked just about every app and game on Facebook; I have no interest in playing stupid games on Facebook, at one point 90% of my friends were sending me farmville and mafia wars requests plus other crappy games.... BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK!
By texasmr2
I don't send request for anything but since I was raised the first 10yr's of my life on a farm it is just a natural excursion for me too play. :)
Last edited by texasmr2 on 14 Mar 11, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
By vlad
I think I have blocked just about every app and game on Facebook; I have no interest in playing stupid games on Facebook, at one point 90% of my friends were sending me farmville and mafia wars requests plus other crappy games.... BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK!

+1 :D
By Gaz
I don't send request for anything but since I was raised the frst 10yr's of my life on a farm it is just a natural excursion for me too play. :)

Wow is farmville very realistic then?
By Jamie
No Tex it is all about City Ville :-) but I like to keep in contact with the F1 members I dearly love :heart: so come on and add me :-)

PLUS F1 IN 10 DAYS
By texasmr2
I don't send request for anything but since I was raised the frst 10yr's of my life on a farm it is just a natural excursion for me too play. :)

Wow is farmville very realistic then?

The only two things I find VERY realistic is planting crops and harvesting them before they wilt and loosing all that effort/money and letting your plowed fields sit without growing something and not making money. As I'm sure you know unproductive fields not producing crops is throwing money down the toilet. Really it is just an excursion/distraction as others have with differet games, I am by no means an online game player I just found FV too be rather fun.

Now if I still had a PS2 or even a PS3 I would have a much more enjoyable distraction :thumbup: .

No Tex it is all about City Ville :-) but I like to keep in contact with the F1 members I dearly love :heart: so come on and add me :-)

PLUS F1 IN 10 DAYS

Sorry VB but I'm gonna pass, no hard feelings. :)

See our F1 related articles too!