FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Jamie
Ladies and gentlemen I have entered the matrix...Whoops wrong winodow, sorry that was to Trinity...Hmmm? Well on the topic of Face Book I have joined and would love it if we could all post our face Books's on here? i do like to keep in formed of certain members who I like ;) you lot know who you are!!

So lets get posting chaps :)

Plus - Top of the morning to ya'
Last edited by Jamie on 07 Mar 11, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.
By Jamie
I am new to face book, ok? So I have signed up all koay and now? I try and add my own mum and it is saying

"Do you know this user personally?" Blah, Blah, Blah? WTF.

Help?
By Jamie
Just says

Just got this trying to add someone:
Do you know this person personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook this request cannot be sent.

But it's my friggin mother, the only thing I can think of is that @ the beginning I added aload of people it told me to add.
By Gaz
You've just joined right?

I suspect your adding too many people too quick and it thinks your a spammer.

Try getting your mum to add you.
By Jamie
I've done that, But it's ridiculous. Ishould be able to add as many people as I like? How long do I have to wait now until I'm unblocked.

++++ Why at the beginning then show me lloads of people I know and like from school? It's f***ing obvious I will add them, Twitter is bloody easy yet Facebook seems good but stupid at the same time? I have supplied so much info on me It should prove i'm bloody real.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

See our F1 related articles too!