FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Bye_Ya
Already played it for a few hours. It's a cracking game. You all won't be disappointed. AI is greatly improved, but you will likely see some radical differences in leader board times for TT's. KERS and DRS make a big difference in the game. The new suspension is great. Graphics for consoles may have taken just a slight bump downward, but I've adjusted to it and I love the game so far.
By FRAFPDD
singapore gp and realease day on friday means i might have to just shun anything social this weekend !

Btw does anyone use play.com, i think im the only one that gives good reviews for that site, they always give me my preorders right on the day theyre released (although for some this isnt actually good enough) but everyone thinks theyre crap!

Nice to hear about the game Bye-ya, if anyone wants to do league racing just gimme a shout.

AHHH my games being packed!!
By killem2
Already played it for a few hours. It's a cracking game. You all won't be disappointed. AI is greatly improved, but you will likely see some radical differences in leader board times for TT's. KERS and DRS make a big difference in the game. The new suspension is great. Graphics for consoles may have taken just a slight bump downward, but I've adjusted to it and I love the game so far.

Sounds fanastic, do you by chance play on a PC if so, how generous is it with using a lower graphical level?
By Bye_Ya
Nah, I use a PS3, but guys on other forums are saying the framerate is improved for PC, if that's what you mean.
By bud
What's it like with KERS DRS on a hand controller? Going to run out of buttons :hehe:

Is the physics improved at all?
By killem2
Nah, I use a PS3, but guys on other forums are saying the framerate is improved for PC, if that's what you mean.

Np, I meant more like is it still a brilliant looking game even at lower graphic levels and if you play on a console its already going to be lower than pc, and apparently there are no complaints so my laptop should still be excellent! :clap:
By bud
Speaking of graphics it's not that impressive or even a step forward from 2010. It's still only 720p :irked:
By killem2
Speaking of graphics it's not that impressive or even a step forward from 2010. It's still only 720p :irked:

The one good thing that still comes from PC gaming :)
By Bubbie
Is there an option to turn KERS off?

This is also something I would like to know.
By Denthúl
So, my copy hasn't turned up yet. I'm having to look for entertainment in other places. Currently trying to install NetBSD, but all I can think about is putting in some laps... Probably best to wait for tomorrow anyways. New wheel will be arriving. :D
By Joey Zyla
Is there an option to turn KERS off?

This is also something I would like to know.

Unfortunately I haven't seen an option, but I don't use it anyway, hardly makes a difference.

See our F1 related articles too!