FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
Now any hardcore gamer? Web designer? All need dual screen. I have a Lenovo B305 all in one desktop pc and no want to connect my samsung Tv to it to dual screen? Now I have the correct port at the back but on the B305 there is no "hole" to connect the Monitor cable in, Only USB i believe? So isit possible to get a Monitor cable for my TV to plug into my All in 1 desktop pc?
(RAM Size: 4 GB
Hard Drive Size: 1 TB) < That's my spec...
Spec;
Lenovo B305 Speed A parameter,as follows
CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X3 400e
Memory: 2048MB
Memory description: DDRIII 1066MHz
Disk Capacity: 500GB
CD-ROM type: DVD Recorder
Display Screen:21.5″
Display Screen :widescreen LED
Graphic chips: ATI Radeon HD 5450
Menory Size: 512MB
Network card: 802.11n Wireless LAN Card
Keyboard discription:Bluetooth wireless
Mouse discription:Bluetooth wireless
Card Reader:5 in 1
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium
Loudspeaker Box discription:HD multi-media

here are few pics.

^ Now obviously that would be the obvious choice? But the one side fits into the back of my tv but the other end does not fit into the B305 as you can see on the pic? The only solution would be that one side be monitor and the other side USB is that possible or do you have any other solutions?

As obviously a Mac has the problem too?

Your thoughts?
No it's not possible to transfer VGA/Video output from a USB slot (unless something has changed recently); I connect my laptop to my big screen TV via a HDMI cable; but it doesn't like like you have one of these either! The problem with all-in-one computers is this exact issue; lack of expandability!
you can buy usb-vga duel screen adaptors

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000HCXA62/r ... B000HCXA62

The above should work for you.

Alright; seems I was wrong; never considered a USB to VGA video adapter card; guess I am more out of touch with tech than I thought!

Nah i only heard of them a few months ago, there ok not as good as a duel screen card but for laptops or pc's like this they will do the job.

See our F1 related articles too!