FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend

Which GP would you rather go to?

Belgium GP - September 13th
12
41%
British GP - June 21st
17
59%
User avatar
By EwanM
#58369
racechick wrote:
paulabear wrote:
welshie wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
racechick wrote:Just phoned them. They're not on sale yet. Last year I booked on August 24th, I just checked. They still can't say when but told me to keep an eye on the website. So I'll keep trying over the next couple of weeks till i go away and I'll keep you informed. :)
Thank's for all your help I know we all appreciate it! :clap:
Very true. We'll all owe you lots of beer :D
:scratchchin: Hmmm not so sure i can part with the alcomohol
Will a big sloppy kiss do instead racechick :D
Hmmmm! You're female right??? oh what the heck, girls stick together right! :fairy::loveyoutoo:
Can I come along?
User avatar
By texasmr2
#58391
racechick wrote:Wine please :):)
OK here's my whine "why dont I ever get witness anything like that anymore except in video's"? Has anybody seen or found my mojo as it seem's I have misplaced it? :D
User avatar
By racechick
#58402
texasmr2 wrote:
racechick wrote:Wine please :):)
OK here's my whine "why dont I ever get witness anything like that anymore except in video's"? Has anybody seen or found my mojo as it seem's I have misplaced it? :D
mojo? Seems I have to keep asking you what things mean tonight! :-? Oh and my last post to you diddnt seem to post. it said that you are a very pedictable male Tex!...and now Ewman is too! :rofl::wink:
User avatar
By paulabear
#58414
racechick wrote:
paulabear wrote:
welshie wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
racechick wrote:Just phoned them. They're not on sale yet. Last year I booked on August 24th, I just checked. They still can't say when but told me to keep an eye on the website. So I'll keep trying over the next couple of weeks till i go away and I'll keep you informed. :)
Thank's for all your help I know we all appreciate it! :clap:
Very true. We'll all owe you lots of beer :D
:scratchchin: Hmmm not so sure i can part with the alcomohol
Will a big sloppy kiss do instead racechick :D
Hmmmm! You're female right??? oh what the heck, girls stick together right! :fairy::loveyoutoo:
i was last time i checked :D
at least u know u wont b disappointed :wink:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#58420
racechick wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
racechick wrote:Wine please :):)
OK here's my whine "why dont I ever get witness anything like that anymore except in video's"? Has anybody seen or found my mojo as it seem's I have misplaced it? :D
mojo? Seems I have to keep asking you what things mean tonight! :-? Oh and my last post to you diddnt seem to post. it said that you are a very pedictable male Tex!...and now Ewman is too! :rofl::wink:
All male's are predictable but so are all female's :wink: but you are right about me, dangit! :blush:
Last edited by texasmr2 on 01 Aug 08, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By racechick
#58435
paulabear wrote:
racechick wrote:
paulabear wrote:
welshie wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
racechick wrote:Just phoned them. They're not on sale yet. Last year I booked on August 24th, I just checked. They still can't say when but told me to keep an eye on the website. So I'll keep trying over the next couple of weeks till i go away and I'll keep you informed. :)
Thank's for all your help I know we all appreciate it! :clap:
Very true. We'll all owe you lots of beer :D
:scratchchin: Hmmm not so sure i can part with the alcomohol
Will a big sloppy kiss do instead racechick :D
Hmmmm! You're female right??? oh what the heck, girls stick together right! :fairy::loveyoutoo:
i was last time i checked :D
at least u know u wont b disappointed :wink:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::wink:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#58526
racechick wrote:
paulabear wrote:
welshie wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
racechick wrote:Just phoned them. They're not on sale yet. Last year I booked on August 24th, I just checked. They still can't say when but told me to keep an eye on the website. So I'll keep trying over the next couple of weeks till i go away and I'll keep you informed. :)
Thank's for all your help I know we all appreciate it! :clap:
Very true. We'll all owe you lots of beer :D
:scratchchin: Hmmm not so sure i can part with the alcomohol
Will a big sloppy kiss do instead racechick :D
Hmmmm! You're female right??? oh what the heck, girls stick together right! :fairy::loveyoutoo:

Oooh, it gets sticky :hehe:
User avatar
By EwanM
#58604
darwin_dali wrote:
racechick wrote:
paulabear wrote:
welshie wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
racechick wrote:Just phoned them. They're not on sale yet. Last year I booked on August 24th, I just checked. They still can't say when but told me to keep an eye on the website. So I'll keep trying over the next couple of weeks till i go away and I'll keep you informed. :)
Thank's for all your help I know we all appreciate it! :clap:
Very true. We'll all owe you lots of beer :D
:scratchchin: Hmmm not so sure i can part with the alcomohol
Will a big sloppy kiss do instead racechick :D
Hmmmm! You're female right??? oh what the heck, girls stick together right! :fairy::loveyoutoo:

Oooh, it gets sticky :hehe:
:wink::hehe:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#58678
racechick I think you might have to make your 'party tent' a 21yr or older tent, you know because of all these fragile young mind's! :rofl:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#58684
Hanwombat wrote:Ahh thats fair im only 20 :eek: Oh wait I'd be 21 next July :hehe:
Your getting a VIP pass anyway so no worries! :wink:
User avatar
By Hanwombat
#58685
texasmr2 wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:Ahh thats fair im only 20 :eek: Oh wait I'd be 21 next July :hehe:
Your getting a VIP pass anyway so no worries! :wink:
:clap:
By al4x
#58690
Hanwombat wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:Ahh thats fair im only 20 :eek: Oh wait I'd be 21 next July :hehe:
Your getting a VIP pass anyway so no worries! :wink:
:clap:
do i get a vip pass? :rofl:
User avatar
By EwanM
#58692
al4x wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:Ahh thats fair im only 20 :eek: Oh wait I'd be 21 next July :hehe:
Your getting a VIP pass anyway so no worries! :wink:
:clap:
do i get a vip pass? :rofl:
I get the hint i'm not invited LOl
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 18

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!