FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

Photo Of the Month - May 2013 - "Speed"

Entry-1
3
25%
Entry-2
1
8%
Entry-3
5
42%
Entry-4
3
25%
#361103
...... if you haven't voted yet, pick and support your favourite entry, they are all really good IMO so get your vote in there!
#361163
My vote is in, I am not a big fan of blured images (I know that does not go well with the topic of speed) so Option 4 was for me.
#361688
Thanks heaps to the entrants for our first POM competition. I thought all 4 had great aspects to them so well done. However, there can only be one Inaugural Winner. Congratulations to Jabberwocky on his winning image!

Again congrats to all the entrants....

Entry-1 What's Burning?
Entry-2 racechick
Entry-3 Jabberwocky
Entry-4 Bud
#361719
Thanks guys :-):bellydance:

I would like to thank my agent, my mum, and SWMBO for supporting me through all these years. Now all that hard work has paid off that I have received this award.... Whooo Hooo we did it babe.

as for the next topic... I will have a think about it.


P.S. What do I win?
#361720
Jabberwocky wrote:Thanks guys :-):bellydance:

I would like to thank my agent, my mum, and SWMBO for supporting me through all these years. Now all that hard work has paid off that I have received this award.... Whooo Hooo we did it babe.

as for the next topic... I will have a think about it.


P.S. What do I win?
Image
#361721
:clap::clap: well done Jab! Great pic!!! Congratulations!
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!