- 06 Jul 12, 09:02#311245
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay the guys on sky are wearing black and grey this weekend
brundle still irritates me though...there's just something about him that I don't like 
Not bad for a #2 driver
F1 and Motorsport Forums
andrew wrote:What's so exciting about black and gray?David Croft innit.
Brundle is a self satisfied, pompus, arrogant has-been/never-was. I'm so glad he's gone from the BBC coverage. Who does he shout over during the Sky commentary these days or has the other guy not got a word in edgeways yet?

LewEngBridewell wrote:He was fine until Sir Lewis of Hamilton started leading then he got a bit too much but Anthony Davidson was the perfect foil and reeled him back in.andrew wrote:What's so exciting about black and gray?David Croft innit.
Brundle is a self satisfied, pompus, arrogant has-been/never-was. I'm so glad he's gone from the BBC coverage. Who does he shout over during the Sky commentary these days or has the other guy not got a word in edgeways yet?
IceCube wrote:I have BBC, and to be honest, i really don't mind the full-length races that are cut out in the BBC. At least we receive "some" actionI'm very impressed with the BBC this year.

racechick wrote:Well I cant find any free sky things on my tele so BBC highlights it is. As others have said BBC rocks. Id never choose sky over it. I default to Sky only on the days BBC dont get the races, and thats only because i have access to someone elses sky...probably wont have next year.Well BBC do actually get ALL the races, just not all of them live. Once upon a time, I thought this was disastrous. But it really isn't.

LewEngBridewell wrote:Yeah, thought it was going to be "Not-Worth-Watching"IceCube wrote:I have BBC, and to be honest, i really don't mind the full-length races that are cut out in the BBC. At least we receive "some" actionI'm very impressed with the BBC this year.
IceCube wrote:The race coverage itself is good but they still have all the ego trip crap before and after the race.LewEngBridewell wrote:Yeah, thought it was going to be "Not-Worth-Watching"IceCube wrote:I have BBC, and to be honest, i really don't mind the full-length races that are cut out in the BBC. At least we receive "some" actionI'm very impressed with the BBC this year.
andrew wrote:Andrew loves it really. Especially Eddie Jordan's rantsIceCube wrote:The race coverage itself is good but they still have all the ego trip crap before and after the race.LewEngBridewell wrote:Yeah, thought it was going to be "Not-Worth-Watching"IceCube wrote:I have BBC, and to be honest, i really don't mind the full-length races that are cut out in the BBC. At least we receive "some" actionI'm very impressed with the BBC this year.

LewEngBridewell wrote:Eddie Jordan is the terrible.andrew wrote:Andrew loves it really. Especially Eddie Jordan's rantsIceCube wrote:The race coverage itself is good but they still have all the ego trip crap before and after the race.LewEngBridewell wrote:Yeah, thought it was going to be "Not-Worth-Watching"IceCube wrote:I have BBC, and to be honest, i really don't mind the full-length races that are cut out in the BBC. At least we receive "some" actionI'm very impressed with the BBC this year.

andrew wrote:That's not a swoon. They pass out from shock at his terrible 1970's blouses!


McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!