- 31 Mar 10, 20:19#193563
erm .. just a question (Im to lazy to check ) does Kiki know about any of this ??
F1 and Motorsport Forums
antoniob wrote:erm .. just a question (Im to lazy to check ) does Kiki know about any of this ??Why? You wanna call her? Here's her number: 1-666-FERRARI
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin_dali wrote:Me thinks he wants to you be Annie Lennox! o...o7UpJordan wrote:Only today?darwin_dali wrote:Is that who you are today? Annie Lennox?TGLucario475 wrote:Who am I to disagree?Stealthgate007 wrote:But hey, Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These!TGLucario475 wrote:It would be creepy because Ferrari, Macca and RB would have to F-up seriously for that happen.7UpJordan wrote:Senna, Sutil and Schumacher for the podium!TGLucario475 wrote:Force India for podium anyone?Maybe, if Sutil can keep the car on track.
Bruno Senna FTW.
Good god, what a creepy feeling of seeing a Senna on the podium, even if it's a good feeling, especially with Schumacher!
I travel the world
And the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something.
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused.
darwin_dali wrote:If the first few cornenrs are like Spa 09... then it could be quite possibleForza_Rosso wrote:Ferrari one two and McLaren 23 24How bold - you'll have a FUN time on here
Forza_Rosso wrote:Ferrari one two and McLaren 23 24
suitcase wrote:Forza_Rosso wrote:Ferrari one two and McLaren 23 24That made me laugh and I don't know why.
vaptin wrote:Yeah . welcomesuitcase wrote:Forza_Rosso wrote:Ferrari one two and McLaren 23 24That made me laugh and I don't know why.
Welcome to the reds.

antoniob wrote:The rivalry on here is extreme.vaptin wrote:Yeah . welcomesuitcase wrote:Forza_Rosso wrote:Ferrari one two and McLaren 23 24That made me laugh and I don't know why.
Welcome to the reds.


LifeW12 wrote:They don't need KERS but a "puss to pass" like they have in IRL or did in Champ CarsPuss to pass - I'm loving it
Bigger tyres + no DDD =
KERS =
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
Trypt wrote:Man, the Mercedes engines are ultra fast on this course... Both teams are kicking it in first practice, all 4 drivers are shifting positions in the top 4, awesome. Perhaps we'll see Ferraris and RBRenaults come through on race day, but they have hard work ahead of them!6 cars have Mercedes engines

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!