FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

Photo Of the Month - May 2013 - "Speed"

Entry-1
3
25%
Entry-2
1
8%
Entry-3
5
42%
Entry-4
3
25%
#360638
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:Come on!!! I want to see some more pics!!
I could take a picture of a Porsche that's parked in my street. They can go pretty fast (thus fitting into the catagory) but it is more hideous than DD favourite picture. :hehe:
:nono: You don't know ANYTHING about my favorite pictures :twisted::whip:
#360640
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:Come on!!! I want to see some more pics!!
I could take a picture of a Porsche that's parked in my street. They can go pretty fast (thus fitting into the catagory) but it is more hideous than DD favourite picture. :hehe:
:yikes: did you finally get a digital camera?
By LRW
#360647
darwin dali wrote:
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:Come on!!! I want to see some more pics!!
I could take a picture of a Porsche that's parked in my street. They can go pretty fast (thus fitting into the catagory) but it is more hideous than DD favourite picture. :hehe:
:nono: You don't know ANYTHING about my favorite pictures :twisted::whip:

You used 4 too many words there DD. :wink:
#360649
LRW wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:Come on!!! I want to see some more pics!!
I could take a picture of a Porsche that's parked in my street. They can go pretty fast (thus fitting into the catagory) but it is more hideous than DD favourite picture. :hehe:
:nono: You don't know ANYTHING about my favorite pictures :twisted::whip:

You used 4 too many words there DD. :wink:
OUCH :yikes:
By LRW
#360655
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:
andrew wrote:http://www.forumula1.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9982
Posts intended to flame and/or provoke users for a reaction, regardless of subtlety.
Ha ha. You hypocrite. Learn to take a joke. And read smilies.

If you feel it was a serious breach of the forum rules, grow a pair of balls and report me, and let the people in green ban me

:)
Why bother?
Good. Glad we sorted that so quickly.
#360677
I'm so excited (not that kind of excited DD!) - our 1st poll is up. Can't wait to see who will be crowned the first ever shutter-king/queen.

Make sure you get a vote in, and its ok to post and say which one you voted for and why - it's up to each individual to decide if they want to do that.

We have 4 entries, all are great IMO and thanks to the contestants for submitting them.

Entry-1
Image

Entry-2
Image

Entry-3
Image

Entry-4
Image
#360679
So hard to pick really, and unfair IMO on the 3 that missed - but, a choice had to be made.

I liked the recondite interpretations on 1 and 2, if fact I was leaning that way for a long time. 3 is a clear winner in the direct interpretation and it has good structure.

In the end I went with 4 because, although the structure doesn't conform to accepted suggestions, and although the subject is frozen, the implication of speed is there. It has good exposure and, for me the subject being "too high" in the image actually gives the feeling you're really looking up at the subject.

If I wasn't so cocky I'd be intimidated (by these four entries) from entering next months contest :)
#360691
:yikes: can't choose!! Why can I never make my mind up!!! I'll have to think about this for a while. Still wont be able to choose!
#360724
racechick wrote::yikes: can't choose!! Why can I never make my mind up!!! I'll have to think about this for a while. Still wont be able to choose!
WWRD?


What would Roscoe do? :thumbup:
#360727
Yes. I'll give that line of thinking a whirl.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!