FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
By andrew
#277570
SennaVille wrote:
smokin wrote:Image
:hehe: Does anyone else see Al Bundy in those sour grapes?? :hehe:
I'm gonna say no thus making you crack under the pressure of the F1 pool and cause you to loose the lead and award all your points to me. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:
#277571
SennaVille wrote:
smokin wrote:Image
:hehe: Does anyone else see Al Bundy in those sour grapes?? :hehe:
All I got was Jesus Christ on my toast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
By SennaVille
#277597
What's Burning? wrote:
All I got was Jesus Christ on my toast.

You really need to pray to your toast "oh sacred toast, please let me win against the all magnificent, amazing SV".

Amen.
#277621
SennaVille wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
All I got was Jesus Christ on my toast.

You really need to pray to your toast "oh sacred toast, please let me win against the all magnificent, amazing SV".

Amen.
What a bunch of Vettel :sheep::sheep:
:P:twisted::wink:
User avatar
By SennaVille
#277754
darwin dali wrote:
SennaVille wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
All I got was Jesus Christ on my toast.

You really need to pray to your toast "oh sacred toast, please let me win against the all magnificent, amazing SV".

Amen.
What a bunch of Vettel :sheep::sheep:
:P:twisted::wink:
What those sheep need is some Al Bundy sour grapes coming out of their bottom to make that emoticon great!
User avatar
By SennaVille
#277756
darwin dali wrote:
SennaVille wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
All I got was Jesus Christ on my toast.

You really need to pray to your toast "oh sacred toast, please let me win against the all magnificent, amazing SV".

Amen.
What a bunch of Vettel :sheep::sheep:
:P:twisted::wink:
Waitaminute! I just had a horrid thought...You do realise that when I say SV, I am actually referring to myself and not scrottyvants (aka Vettel), right?

Why did I pick this username? Whyyyyyyyy????
#277761
SennaVille wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
SennaVille wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:
All I got was Jesus Christ on my toast.

You really need to pray to your toast "oh sacred toast, please let me win against the all magnificent, amazing SV".

Amen.
What a bunch of Vettel :sheep::sheep:
:P:twisted::wink:
Waitaminute! I just had a horrid thought...You do realise that when I say SV, I am actually referring to myself and not scrottyvants (aka Vettel), right?

Why did I pick this username? Whyyyyyyyy????
Ah, somtin's dawning on ye? :P:pinkelephant:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!