FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Installed a roll bar, now my chances of dying a tragic death in an horrible rollover accident at high speed while doing an autocross or a driver education day have been greatly reduced. :thumbup:

I'm sure some of you are really bummed out about that. :twisted:

By racechick
You sound a nice one Stonemonkey :) .

Heyyy wait a minute! :confused:

what? Why the confusion? That was a genuine! you're nice!!!!
By sagi58

But a word of warning. When you ask a girl what's wrong and she mutters nothing. IT DOESNT MEAN NOTHING!! It means the opposite, and the answer ' nothing' is because you should know what's the matter!

That's funny! If anyone asks me what's wrong, I tell them.
I never did understand those silly mind games!
By racechick

But a word of warning. When you ask a girl what's wrong and she mutters nothing. IT DOESNT MEAN NOTHING!! It means the opposite, and the answer ' nothing' is because you should know what's the matter!

That's funny! If anyone asks me what's wrong, I tell them.
I never did understand those silly mind games!

It's not mind games.
By racechick
Today my house is a hive of activity.
The bride to be is throwing up and my kitchen is turned into a beauty parlour with two hairdressers and a make up artist.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nail lady came last night and photographer arrives shortly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By racechick
We now have two photographers and a video man! I've just been outside in the frost in knickers and vest to spray my legs on! :yikes:
By darwin dali
We now have two photographers and a video man! I've just been outside in the frost in knickers and vest to spray my legs on! :yikes:

Pics?
By racechick

Pics?

No pics of that sorry. Unless the photographers took a sneaky one and it suddenly turns up in the photo album! :yikes:

Tisk tisk... now you're going to have tan lines when you go without the knickers.
By stonemonkey
We now have two photographers and a video man!

That reminds me. Any update on Geet?

Today he's busy sorting out Webbers from Vettels trophies.

See our F1 related articles too!