Sorry, I meant PRO-cess...
:whip:

...eh.
:whip:

One more :whip: for good measure!!

What aboat your sudden preference of the whip smiley, eh? :P

Learning from the best, eh!! :whip:
By Hammer278
There is clearly no doubt who starts the year as #1 at Ferrari :-)

But I still believe this won't bother Kimi and I also feel that Kimi is going to be a heck of a lot closer to Nando than most people expect. If (that's a big if) Ferrari can produce a championship winning car it would not surprise me in the least to see Kimi win his 2nd WDC - Nando would still be my favourite to come out on top between the two but I think it will be close.

AFAIC this represents a big change from the Fernando of 6 or 7 years ago. I'm sure this is the influence of the Ferrari system and driver contract.

wrote:">Alonso says drivers must always obey team orders

Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso says drivers are obliged to follow team orders when they are commanded from the pit gantry.

Alonso was asked by a young journalist if “you have ever received a team order you did not responded to?”

Alonso replied, “No. Normally when the team says something you must obey, because they have all the information and [they] know what’s going on.”

“You can ask them on the radio why you have to do something [which they have requested] to try and understand the order, but you must always obey,” added the Spaniard.

Famously at the 2010 German GP Alonso’s teammate at the time, Felipe Massa, was informed by his engineer, “Fernando is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?”

This was a thinly veiled team order for Massa to allow Alonso to get past, which the Brazilian did much to his consternation.

In 2014 Kimi Raikkonen rejoins Ferrari as teammate to Alonso.

Good quote to come back to when 2014 gets underway, thanks! :thumbup:
By 1Lemon
Regarding team orders I had a dream where Massa was faster than Alonso; Williams just built a faster car, then when Massa was closing in on Alonso Ferrari radio'd Alonso with the message "Massa is faster than you, he's closing in", the Williams pit wall replayed this to Massa who replied "DAMN STRAIGHT BABY!" then stuck his middle finger up as he went past Alonso.

What a weird dream that was but my god I would love to see that, but it's more likely that Kimi will be doing the swearing. :hehe:
By 1Lemon
Alonso is going all out for 2014, I found this video of his new workout regime!

[youtube]ZVWaELcpet0[/youtube]
By operaman
Regarding team orders I had a dream where Massa was faster than Alonso; Williams just built a faster car, then when Massa was closing in on Alonso Ferrari radio'd Alonso with the message "Massa is faster than you, he's closing in", the Williams pit wall replayed this to Massa who replied "DAMN STRAIGHT BABY!" then stuck his middle finger up as he went past Alonso.

What a weird dream that was but my god I would love to see that, but it's more likely that Kimi will be doing the swearing. :hehe:

I think Massa will have enough trouble keeping ahead of his team-mate, or more likely trying to keep up with him.
By sagi58
, Jonathan Noble wrote:">Fernando Alonso: Ferrari can only be optimistic about 2014 F1 hopes

Fernando Alonso says he feels only optimism about Ferrari's Formula 1 title hopes in 2014, following the launch of its new challenger on Saturday.

Despite a frustrating 2013 campaign where Ferrari's form faded away after a strong start, the Spaniard thinks the Maranello squad is in much better shape as it gears up for another title assault.

"We have to be optimistic," Alonso told media in a video teleconference after the unveiling of the F14 T. "There is not any sign to be pessimistic...

By spankyham
Fours years ago today Nando got behind the wheel of an F1 Ferrari (the F10) for the first time as a Ferrari driver :clap:
Maybe the fifth year is the charm. I've come to considerably respect Alonso as he's an extremely well rounded driver and very much toed the company line at Ferrari which to the team is just as important.
By spankyham
 wrote:">Fernando in three acts

Maranello, 4 February – The new car, a new team-mate and shock at Michael Schumacher’s accident are among the topics of the first extract of the interview Fernando Alonso gave to CNN before the first test of the season. The venue for the meeting, shown in three parts, was an exhibition which covers the career of the Spanish driver. It runs to 4th May at the Centro de Exposiciones Arte Canal in Madrid.

[youtube]__Pzsvfo-mw[/youtube]
By NHcheese
I like ferrari, I like the drivers they hire! I like alonso. I like Kimi. I like massa. but, I Dont support the team.
By NHcheese
Nobody's perfect, eh? :thumbup:

:yawn:
By Hammer278
I like ferrari, I like the drivers they hire! I like alonso. I like Kimi. I like massa. but, I Dont support the team.

I liked Ferrari very much only for 1 year when they managed to give Kimi something he thoroughly deserved after many years of trying in McLaren.

Though when they hired Alonso, it was perfect for me....1 team to dislike through and through. :hehe:
By NHcheese

I liked Ferrari very much only for 1 year when they managed to give Kimi something he thoroughly deserved after many years of trying in McLaren.

Though when they hired Alonso, it was perfect for me....1 team to dislike through and through. :hehe:

good man :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!