FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#292971
McLaren wrote:Don't like the intro ,but can't say I'm to worried.Knowing sky the coverage will be awesome :D
I'm jealous. :irked:
User avatar
By calvins48
#292984
My version of Sky's intro with alternate audio:

By LRW
#293012
calvins48 wrote:My version of Sky's intro with alternate audio:

OMG. I Think I love you. That's an awesome intro. I'm going to play that over the muted telly 20times in the next year.
User avatar
By Blackavar
#293034
calvins48 wrote:My version of Sky's intro with alternate audio:

Class.
andrew wrote:Try Faster. That would fit well plus it's an awsome song. :thumbup:
Haha, the chorus would fit quite well actually. Maybe not the spoken word intro....!
User avatar
By calvins48
#293046
Thanks, lads! :)
By Atkinski
#293057
Buying Sky Sports for 12 months before I found out I'd get the channel free as I have the Sky HD package :banghead:
User avatar
By racechick
#293060
Atkinski wrote:Buying Sky Sports for 12 months before I found out I'd get the channel free as I have the Sky HD package :banghead:
Oops!
User avatar
By killem2
#293066
can I as someone who has no cable no dish, an american, pay for just sky for just F1 and cancel
User avatar
By racechick
#293124
calvins48 wrote:My version of Sky's intro with alternate audio:

That is ACE! love it. How much money to sky spend on marketting ? And yours is loads better!
User avatar
By McLaren
#293141
Atkinski wrote:Buying Sky Sports for 12 months before I found out I'd get the channel free as I have the Sky HD package :banghead:
Do you not have a 7 day cooling down period to change your mind ?
User avatar
By calvins48
#293176
racechick wrote:
calvins48 wrote:My version of Sky's intro with alternate audio:

That is ACE! love it. How much money to sky spend on marketting ? And yours is loads better!
Thanks! :)
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#293180
killem2 wrote:can I as someone who has no cable no dish, an american, pay for just sky for just F1 and cancel
No, if you're in the UK or Ireland you can get Sky go (online so no dish or anything) and pay monthly I think but you still have to pay for that and the extra for the sports channels package.
User avatar
By calvins48
#293183
stonemonkey wrote:
killem2 wrote:can I as someone who has no cable no dish, an american, pay for just sky for just F1 and cancel
No, if you're in the UK or Ireland you can get Sky go (online so no dish or anything) and pay monthly I think but you still have to pay for that and the extra for the sports channels package.
Sky Go only works if you have regular Sky.

The ONLY way you can watch this season on Sky is by getting the Sky Sports F1 HD channel, which is available to Sky customers with the HD Package and/or the Sky Sports Package. Plus, you have to be in the UK or Ireland anyway.

If you're really desperate for Sky's coverage, find an online stream or download the coverage.
  • 1
  • 34
  • 35
  • 36
  • 37
  • 38
  • 60

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!